13. The one with the jealous moon

Kongpob sighed deeply as he made his way out of the building and into a canteen. Week. One week. That's exactly how long it's been since he saw his boyfriend.

It was the end of the year and they just finished their final exams. Next week they'll get to leave for a two month summer break. Kongpob felt guilty, he knows he should be happy: he just finished his first year on top of his class, he is going on the much awaited school break and finally, he gets to go home to see his family that he missed dearly.

However none of that made him happy. There was only one thing that would - a certain someone whom he hasn't seen during this hectic and exhausting week.

Kongpob was planning to take his P' for dinner tonight and maybe, if he gets lucky, have him for dessert too, but looks like the gods weren't on his side today. P'Arthit was going drinking with his friends today. The seniors decided to have drinks tonight, since the week was stressful and they hadn't hang out all together in a while.

"What are you having for lunch?" Oak cheerfully asked him.

"I don't know, I'm not in the mood"

"Oiii come on, cheer up Kong! The school is finally over!" M added.

Kong just nodded and stood in a queue at the tom yum stall. His eyes desperately searched for a cute senior as he waited for his turn, until they zeroed on him, his personal sun.

Arthit was sitting among his loud friends when he saw Kongpob coming with his friends. He couldn't take his eyes off of his junior, when the latter caught his gaze.

This is the best feeling, when you look at him and he is already staring.

They held each other's gaze, feeling the warmth spreading over their bodies, washing tiredness away. Arthit broke their gaze and looked away shyly, visibly reddening. He covered his cheeks with his palms, which made Kongpob chuckle under his breath. His senior could be so adorable.

"Next" auntie at the stall yelled.

Kongpob reluctantly looked away from his senior to order his lunch, his appetite returning suddenly.

"See food tom yum please, no spicy pepper"

"Three minutes... Next!!!"

Kongpob got his food and joined Oak and M at their table, after waiing politely to the seniors, disappointed that they were two tables away.

As they started to eat a petite, beautiful girl approached their table. Clad in snow white, tight shirt and a black pencil skirt that was hugging her hips perfectly, with her shoulder length wavy hair and beautiful brown skin, she turned a lot of heads towards her. Wearing an economic uniform among engineering students, she draws even more attention to herself.

Everyone watched curiously, wanting to know whom did this goddess come to see. Their eyes widened when they saw her approaching the campus moon, everyone knew who his boyfriend was.

"Sawadee kha guys" she greeted politely "I'm Pink, the star of economics. Do you mind if I join you table?"

Oh a star, so that's where I saw her.

M dropped his spoon.

Oak dropped his jaw.

Kongpob gestured for her to sit.

"Ai-Kongpob, do you remember me? I saw you at the freshie competition?"

"Yes, sure. I remember you Pink" he smiled politely.

He eyed his boyfriend's table, now glad that he is sitting two tables away. He didn't want his already very shy hazer to misunderstand.

His answer made Pink smile brightly, as she continued;