Chapter 17

Arthit is lying on his bed, totally pissed off.

"Argggghh" he yells in frustration as he pulls hair on the sides of his head. "Seriously, what's wrong with me?"

He abruptly gets up and goes to take a shower, hoping that the warm water will wash away the tiredness and frustrations from his limbs.

Arthit and Kong have been so busy lately. Kongpob has been helping third years with hazing activities, he was preparing for an internship. Arthit had already found the company he liked the most, and fortunately, they accepted him along with one of his classmates. Now he needs to find a temporary apartment to live, that is close to the company. Then, it's going to be even harder for him to meet his boyfriend.

However, that's not what's bothering Arthit right now. It's Kongpob. Arthit is not stupid, he knows what his junior wants. They had been in a relationship for almost a year now, and those few times that they were intimate are not enough for Kongpob anymore.

His every touch, every glance he had at Arthit, even his sugar coated voice whenever he spoke to Arthit were full of desire and impatience. Like he was barely holding on and the bomb of lust is going to go off soon.

It seemed like Kong's body was exuding pheromones. The air becomes so thick with sexual tension whenever they are together, Arthit swears he can touch it if he just extends his hands. And not just figuratively.

After pounding about it some more, Arthit turned of the shower, dried himself up and made his way to the bed. He was way too tired to think about this now. Tomorrow is the first time they'll have a proper date in weeks, they can have "the talk" after that.

*****

When Arthit woke up the next day, it was already past noon.

"Shit I'm late." He mumbled under his breath, lazily got up from his bed and started to get ready.

"Hi Kong, sorry I'm late." He approached his boyfriend.

"P'Arthit," a giant smile stretched over his lips, "as long as you're here, it's ok. So, where do you want to go?"

"Let's have breakfast first."

"You mean lunch? Sure."

They made their way to a nearby cafe, a dumb smile still plastered on Kong's face. Arthit kept stealing glances at him, wondering if there is something on his face that looks funny.

They sat at the table on the corner, next to a large window. A petite waitress approached them. She kept giggling the whole time while taking their order. Arthit, unable to hold it anymore asked Kongpob as soon as she left:

"Is there something on my face?"

"What? Of course not P'Arthit. Why would you ask that? You look perfect today." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Arthit rolled his eyes and just then his order of sausage biscuit and a cup of pink milk arrived.

After eating and paying they head off for a stroll at the park. They rented bicycles and raced along a picturesque trail between tall trees and flower field. Kongpob wanted to rent one of those tandem bikes, for couples, but it was too embarrassing for Arthit and they settled for two separate ones.

They saw a candy cotton vendor and Arthit insisted for buying Kong one. They sat on the benches by the pond enjoying the sweet treat, Arthit blushing profusely due to hot weather and Kong's gaze, which was devouring Arthit as the older ate the melted sugar off of his fingers. Their date went perfect so far, they had fun until the cooling cloak of darkness started enveloping the city.