The Soap Addiction Audition

Piper and Bonnie arrived at the soap audition sleepy and ready. As they waited to be called a boi named Benjy Maverick approach Bonnie "Are you Bonnie Aids" Bonnie is appalled. "Ummmmm yea if your the guy from the 5th starbucks then I DIDNT EAT THAT COW ON NOODLER LANE" Bonnie yelled louder than a boi could quote a vine. "NO oh god no I wanted to ask u on a date I really admire the wedding dress" Benjy said sweaty "Ohhh well thank you and dope" Bonnie said like a bass pro fishy Piper poke Bonnie ear and whisper "His asking you on a date booty" "Oh sure whats your name and number so I can call youuuuuuuuu" Bonnie said more like a dying fish "Benjy Maverick my number is 8 see you soon"

"PIPER LICE YOU MAY COME INTO THE DOME" the manger said , Piper walked into the dome and was given the script . "Take it from the top" he yelled louder than a mouse . Looking at the paper she open her mouth "Do you like to shower?, if so you should work on your butt and chin smell - " "STOPPPPPPPPPP U MONGREL , YOU SOUND SOOOOOOOOO MONTUNE' Piper left depressed and walked out looked at Bonnie and sighed "maybe you'll do better "

"BONNIE AIDS ENTER THE DOME " Bonnie with a fishy smug look entered. Given the same piece of paper Piper was given and open her toenail "DO YOU SHOWER? , IF SO YOU SHOULD WORK ON THAT BUTT AND CHIN SMELL, so you should use addiction soap by gonorrhea ". Bonnie looked please but the mangers looked even more pleased so he remove his hand from his pants

pocket "YOU GETTING THE PART " he said in his THIICCC country accent Bonnie squeled

She got the part. stay tuned to see how piper reacts...