Butt injections

Its been about 3 weeks since we seen our girls Piper and Bonnie have became sugar babys. They both haven't been in the acting bussines.

Piper was sitting in her VSCO dumpster thinking about what she could do with the 420,690 she had recived , then it came to her. From the beganing her butt needed work. She called up her good pal Bonnie and told her to meet her at Dr. Fetus Thrower office right now . Piper and Bonnie arrived and were instantly brought to a room because their rich. "soooo bon bon im getting butt injections!" Piper said "oooooo fun my belly hurts" Bonnie said as she fell to the floor "NURSEEEEEEEEEE OH MY GOD HOUNDI!!!!" Piper screamed " LADY THIS IS A PLASTIC SURGREY PLACE" yelled Hannha backer from beyond the grave. Dr. Fetus thrower came on his magic carpet comeing to save Bonnie. She had to get checkup cuz that aint normal sis and when they were they found that she had ate 4 watermelon and there was a little peanut sized child. "Miss I can indeed tell you your pregnant " said Ronald Mcdonald , Bonnie in shock started to cry from happiness she got cleaned up and went back Piper . "Hey sissie are you good?" Piper asked "im pregonte " Bonnie said breaking down again. Piper jump out of romper for good old sakes and put it back on and hugged Bonnie so hard she split the baby into 2 she now has twins . Piper sat back and was given her buttinjections she has a 10 ich butt.