Maddie X Chloe

Maddie's POV -
Today Chloe's coming over to my new apartment. I haven't talked to her in like 8 years, I have a bottle of gin, a blunt, and some snacks.
I hear a knock on my door and pull my shorts up my ass a little while I walk over to the door. I let her in and hug her sooo tight, so I could feel her boobs pressed against mine.
"Hey chlo ! I missed you."
"I missed you too Mads! So what're we gonna do ?"
I pull the bottle of gin off of the shelf. We start taking shots, while watching friends. I look into her eyes and kiss her. Surprisingly she kissed me back. I brush my hands though her hair while she puts her around my waist. I start kissing down her neck leaving hickeys. I pull away and look at her,
"Is this ok?" I ask. She didn't say anything yet started kissing me again. I take this as a yes and continue making out with her. I bite her lip and separate our lips. I pull her shirt up seeing her boobs bounce noticing her bra less tits. I start sucking on one while massaging the other one. I feel her body clench and move my way down her stomach leaving hickeys. I lift up her skirt to see she's also wearing crotchless panties. I pull my head up and give her a little wink. I go back down pulling her skirt off at the same time. I lightly kiss her pink, soft, shaven pussy while starting to slowly eat her out. Fuck she tasted so good. I swirl my tongue around her clit then I shoved 3 fingers in suddenly making her yelp a little.
"Fuck mads" she grunted while moaning at the same time. I grab my hand that's not being used to pinch her nipple hard.
"Call me mommy" I tell her
"Sorry mommy" she says while shoving my head back down to her pussy. I stand up clearly making her upset.
"Hold oh baby, stay here" I walk into my room leaving her on the couch almost naked, I grab a double sided dildo and hand cuffs. I return and start stripping down to just my panties. I handcuff her to the window sill bar and take my panties off. I shove them in her mouth and start pleasing myself. I see her pussy getting wetter by the second.
"You like that baby? You want me to shove this in your pussy?" I grab the dildo and start fucking myself with it. I see her getting wetter and wetter while I continue fucking myself. I see her body tensing, I take the dildo out off my fat pussy and start hitting it against her boobs. I take the dildo and put the side that was in me in her and put my hands on the coffee table while sliding it in me. I start fucking her hearing her muffled moans.