Best friends brother. Chloe X Josh

(This is going to be a 3 part story)

It was November and my parents where out of town so I was staying with my best friend Paige and her family. Brooke was off at college so I was staying in her room for the month. I was lying in bed looking on Instagram when I couldn't sleep. I looked at my phone "2:47 am" I went downstairs to go get some water. I stumbled into the kitchen tripping over myself.
"Nice." He giggled.
"Shut up, you scared me" I snarked back.
"So what're you doing up?" He asked
"Couldnt sleep, you?"
"Well uhm I had an issue..." he smirked.
"Oh.." I looked him up and down, "well uhm, nvm"
"What?
"It's nothing." I stated. He looked at me, grabbed my waist, and pulled me in kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he picked me up and placed my ass on the counter. We made out for 2 minutes.
"Chloe, come with me" he grabbed my hand and let me to his room, we walked down the stairs and into his room, he shut the door and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him while I was pinned against the door. He threw me on the bed and started leaving hickeys on my neck.
"You are so hot" I moaned. I sat up and pulled my big t-shirt off leaving me in just my underwear. He took his shirt off leaving his rock hard abs out in the open.
"Shit.." I drooled.
He pushed me back against his bed and started leaving hickeys down my boobs and stomach going to my pussy...