Best friends brother. Chloe X Josh

Joshs pov.
I'm hitting it from the back, when I pull out and decided to shove it in her ass.
"WTF JOSH, uh oh uhhh myhhhh gods" she starts to moan. Her right little asshole feels so good on my dick. I start smacking her ass with my right hand, while pulling her hair with my left. She starts moaning like crazy, I pull out and flip her on her back. She pulls her legs up by her head and start teasing her by poking my tip against her ass hole.
"Josh stop teasing" she begs
"That's not my name!" I grunt
"Daddy please put your dick in my tight little asshole" she whippers. I insert my long hard dick in her ass and start rubbing her clit. I start thrusting hard and she starts squirting like crazy. I pull out and go to my drawer of sex stuff and pull out a vibrator. I shove the vibratory in her pussy and she moans like crazy. I look at the clock and realize it's 7 am. I make her cum and I eat it up. She starts to get dressed, and I shove the vibrator up her pussy and make her keep it in there.
"Let's go eat some breakfast and after that maybe I'll eat you" I smirk.
"Ok daddy" she winks.
We're at the breakfast table with Paige, while my parents were at work. I keep seeing her squirm and god it makes me hard. I secretly reach over and feel her shorts as they're soaking.
Chloes pov:
We're at breakfast and I'm soaked. I'm trying not to moan while eating breakfast and it's the hardest thing I've ever done. all I can think about is him fucking my little asshole. He turns the vibrator up and a little moan escapes my mouth.
"You ok chlo ?  You seem a little quite. Do you feel sick?" Paige asks
"Im-I'm Fi-in. Just a li-li-little sick. I th-think I'm-I'm gon-gonna go upstairs." I try to say. I try walking down to his room and undress waiting for him. I'm bent over the bed spreading my asshole apart with the vibrator barely sticking out. He walks through his door and starts licking my pussy. I starts fucking me whoel the vibrator is on high. I start screaming and moaning and I can't control my squiring.