The duet. Nia X Kalani

Nia pov.
I'm standing in the MSDC which used to be my old dance studio, but has now been turned into maximum sex dance company. We learn new routines every week going to a competition competing to be the new porn star for the biggest porn industry in the world, plus 2 million dollars. Our teacher Milla walks in the class and starts telling us our routine and partners
"Nia you you will performing a duet with kalani, called bring that ass back"
She continues telling the others their routines but I'm fixated on kalani. I'm looking at her tits pouring out of her lingerie. We start stretching and practicing our duet

-fast forward to the routine-
Kalani and I are in matching white crotch less panties, with a matching white bra that only covers our nipples. We walk on stage, she goes into a back bend tits facing the audience, while I'm in a straddle split ass facing the audience with my back arched making eye contact w the judge. The sensual music starts and I begin by getting up and waking over to kalani, I take her bra off using only my teeth. Her tits fly as the judges are in awe of her huge boobs. I lay on the ground while kalani crawls on top of me. She starts eating me out while I start teasing her clit, she moans into my pussy sending chills down my body. I insert 4 fingers making her jump, my fingers are pumping in her wet ass pussy. I take my hand out so she can lay on her back facing the audience. I use the hooks in the stage so I tie her and legs up. I grab a bag off the side of the stage and grab a few toys. I grab the vibratos and put it against her clit. "Mmm mommy harder" she yells while moaning, I grab a 10 inch long. Thick dildo and spit on it, I slip on her Pusey lips, sucking on them one more time, now that she is all ready I shove this dildo in her pussy making her scream. I smack her stomach leaving a mark while shoving this dildo in her pussy. She is still obviously in pain since we never practiced with a dildo remotely this big.
"Mommy this hurts so bad." She says while whimpering
I lick my index finger getting it all slippery. I slip my finger in her asshole making her scream once again. I look in the audience while still fucking her and seeing 3 of the 5 judges masterbating. I take the dildo out slowly, following it, cum pouring out of her pussy. I sit on her face demanding her to eat while slurping all her cum up.