Pain is No Fun

"We're ruined!" The Devil roars, unable to keep contained.
       "Those dumb mug heads somehow beat us Dice! I'M SATAN FOR GOD SAKE!!!" The Devil fumed, his face as red as a cherry.
      "Boss, for Christ's sake, pull yourself together! You have a reputation to uphold!" The Dice man said, Standing at the door, a safe distance away from the demon about to burst into flames that he called a boss.
       "Reputation?? WHAT REPUTATION!?!" King Dice rolled his eyes had his boss blubbering about losing to two 12 year olds. Though Dice had to admit, they had beaten the Devil up good. Half of a horn was missing, his left eye was scratched up bad, a broken arm he refused to put in a sling, along with a few other wounds he was "too proud to properly take care of". King looked at him up and down, scanning his body. He limped over to his boss and sat on the armrest of Devils throne placing his slender hands on the right arm.
       "I'm sorry. I want you to feel better but I don't know how to make that happen." He started softly rubbing the Devil's arm, leaning his head on his shoulder. Devil turned a little red, especially when he realized he was softly purring. He hurt everywhere, was bleeding everywhere, but when his "lackey" laid on him, the pain melted away. Until he was snapped back into reality when hearing a soft groan escape Dice's lips.
      "I'm sorry I- Are you okay?" Dice lifted his cubed head up enough to make eye contact with Devil for only a moment giving the answer,
     "I-I'm fine, r-really." Before burying his face in the Devils soft fur once again. Devil had seen his eyes for long enough though. They were a sharp, parakeet green color and Dice had a warm, lavender blush on his face. His whole body was warm, which was weird since he was usually cold to the touch. Devil took a claw and slowly and carefully pulled Dices head up again.
      "Dice I'm being serious... are you okay?"
      "Y-Yes I told you I'm fi- URK!" Dice was interrupted by a sharp pain erupting in his abdomen, holding his stomach to try and settle the pain.
       "Dice!" Devil cried, catching his manager before he fell to the ground in pain. Devil lifted him up to see his stomach. He had several shards of glass penetrating his skin and suit, his normal lavender colored suit now stained with blood. When he lifted the shirt up, he saw several burn marks from the finger guns the cups used and Dice could only wince and grunt from the pain. He had been covering that area with his arm when he walked in. He felt the shearing pain as his boss said,
      "Were-were you gonna just try and hide this from me???" He said, quickly using magic to pull the shards out that he could, quickly healing each puncture as he went along.
      "I-I'm sorry s-sir I just-" While pulling Devil would every now and then earn a squeak or soft moan from Dice. He finished and set Dice on the floor, saying,
     "We need to get you bandaged" Dice slowly stood and nodded politely, looking down at the floor with shame. Instead of walking like King had planned to do, Devil picked him up bridal style earning a soft scream from Dice out of surprise and pain. Devil looked down at him, winced and said,
      "You don't need to walk, you're hurt."
      "Look at yourself! You're in as much pain as I am, if not worse!!!" Devil ignored him as he turned a dark shade of purple in the face.
       "... you know i can walk right...?" Dice said one more time as they got to the doctors room where the Devil finally set Dice down.
       "Strip."
      "W-what...?"
      "Take off your suit and shirt. I need to bandage your waist and I can't do that with you having 53 layers of clothes on." Devil smirked at his witty joke while Dice reluctantly took his shirts off, wincing and rolling his eyes at the same time. Devil examined the wounds, then moving to his back. He had long, deep scratches in his back, covering the surface of his back. Dice knew his boss could now see them, and he only looked down in shame, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes.
     "Dice... why didn't you tell me...?" Dice continued to look down, now crying. Devil sighed, hearing the soft sniffles of his manager, putting a clawed hand on his back. Dice quickly squeaked, jumping a little in his seat. "Relax King, I'm using magic to heal what I can.." Devil slowly rubbed Dices back, the pain quickly melting away at the feeling of his bosses touch. Devil slowly rubbed Dices wounds, blushing every time he heard a soft groan or moan escape his lips. Devil sat up blushing harder than he ever had.
      "B-boss, ahAH..!" Pain shout throughout Dices body, as his purple eyelids became heavier. He was tired.
      "Relax Dice... just stay calm..." Devil laid his warm hand on King's face. He used magic to calm Dice, practically drug him to sleep. But, King didn't want to sleep, he wanted to say something.
      "Heh heh... I'm so dumb...."
     "You're not Dice... why would you think that?"  
      "I'm in love with Satan! Ha ha! And... I thought he might liiike me baaack.." Dices words became more slurred as the spell took more and more of an effect. Dice giggled, which Devil had never heard him do, since King Dice was usually so professional. "Buuuttt I'm just a goooodd for nothinn... Lackyyy.. heehee!" Devil blushed, remembering what he called his Right Hand Man.
       "I-... I'm sorry Dice.. You mean more than you think to me."
       "Mmmmhmm...." Devil looked down at the sleeping die man, slowly picking him up with him as he stood up. He carried King to his bed and carefully laid him down, trying not to wake him. He had to admit, despite the huge amount of paperwork on his desk hatefully calling his name, he was tired as balls. So after laying Dice on his silky sheets, he pulled the covers up and climbed in as well. He figured,
     "Dice will be confused when he wakes up, I want to be there to explain." Then it hit him what Dice said earlier. "I'm in love with Satan!" "He can't love me... I'm a beast... and he's a prince. And theres no way I could have feelings for an employee, manager or not he's-" Devil was interrupted when Dice, still with no shirt on, turned over on the bed to be facing him. Devil watched in awe as he stretched, every muscle flexing, the wounds not bandaged up. He could see the corners of Dices mouth curl upwards into a warm smile, even when asleep. "Shit. I do love the idiot..." he crept up closer to him, even though their faces were already only centimeters away from each other. He hugged the sleepy man, purring softly, drifting to sleep.

I'm a newbie, be kind, 1186 words, thought it'd be cute, I hope you enjoyed it. It's not too long but not too short!