Excuse me What-

"You did WHAT?!"
"I'm sorry!! I forgot the brat was down there-"
"NO- I'M MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE FACT HES IN HELL IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!"
Dice was now off the bed pacing around the Devils bed. His steps only grew louder and angrier as he went on.
"Why would you do that?! We were DONE with those brats- and I actually thought you'd be the bigger person and let it go, but NOOOOOO~ THE BIG STRONG DEVIL JUST HAD TO HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!" He huffed, stomping towards his boss.
"HEY HEY- They started this whole mess, number one, and number two, HE CAME HERE!!!"
"What?!"
"Yeah!!! Mugface came in my office one day snoopin around, saying how he "knew my plan" and crap! Like as if I was actually planning on something!"
"Why the hell would he think that?!"
"I don't know!" The Devil glared at Dice, pouting like a child.
"Well why did you put the kid in hell??"
"To make him think I was planning something." Dice looked at him, halfway in confusion, halfway in anger.
"Why would you make him think you were planning something...?" He growled, his green eyes piercing right through the Devil.
"To mess with him!!! You can't judge me for that!" The Devil roared, narrowing his eyes. "After what those two did I should kill them! This is showing more mercy than they'd ever deserve!!" He growled loudly, both staring each other in the eyes as if fighting for some unknown dominance.
A moment passed and Dice pushed Devil onto the bed, only to crawl on top of him and kiss him. Devil was startled by the sudden affection, but he by no means objected it. Instead he embraced it by bringing his lover closer and wrapping his tail around his slim waist. Dice moaned into the kiss, only to shove him away.
"I-I hate what you do to me... you get so angry and it makes me want to get on my knees for you... it's an infuriating feeling and all it does is get me hard." He muttered angrily, yet was still obviously turned on by the conversation. Devil stared at him before smirking and laughing.
"I'm surprised that's all you hate about me, darling...~" he teased, knowing there was a lot to not like about him. Dice softened,
"Well... that's about all..." he snuggled up to Devil's chest, "please let Mugman go in the morning. He was the better of the two brothers anyway..." he mumbled, seeming to have called down completely.
"Yes my Queen~" he said, kissing Dice's head. Though Dice wasn't usually one for petnames in a relationship, every name Devil seemed to come up with would make him absolutely swoon. And the name queen proved to be no different. Dice blushed and Devil noticed Dice's face heat up in his fur.
"Babydoll?"
"Hm?" Dice mumbled, starting to get sleepy again.
"Do you... do you mind if I show affection during work hours...?" Devil was more asking to make himself feel better, Devil was going to show affection no matter what King said. To him that was another way to show Dice was his. And with all of the creeps in the Casino, he needed all the proof he could that Dice belonged to Lucifer himself.
"No, not at all, Devi." Dice smiled warmly, before snuggling up to his pillow. "Goodnight, again, please let the boy go in the morning." That last part sounded like a groan of annoyance, but Devil chuckled and said
"Okay okay~" nonetheless. And with that, he laid back down and held his lover right before falling back asleep.