Nightly Sorrows

Devils POV:
Wow... just... wow. The way he felt, Dice must be a virgin! Or- was a virgin... I held him tight, feeling his loving embrace, getting to watch him so calm, just sleeping. God I loved him. Everything about him. His witty smart attitude, his looks, his body, his vulnerabilities, his everything. I loved him. I started to slowly rub his back, purring at the fact that I was the first to ever touch him like that. I kissed him on the forehead, instinctively, and he opened his eyes.
     "Oh, sorry, Dice. Didn't mean ta' wake you up."
"No... it's okay... Is it morning already...?"
     "No, it's 1:34 in the morning, hun'."
"Oh..." he yawned "God I still can't feel my legs..." he laughed, squeezing me tighter.
     "Yeah it's just great being numb, isn't it~"
     "Maybe I would mind being numb again~" he flirted, biting his lip seductively.
"Goodie.~" I said. "So are ya gonna stay with me or what, Dicey...?"
     "Oh- you don't want me here..." he nervously chuckled.
🍈(closest thing to a lime, Gimmi a break.)
"Oh, quite the contrary, King, I really want you here~" he blushed nervously and smiled. He took my hand and laced his fingers with mine, pulling me down again for a kiss. I tried to make it more passionate, licking his bottom lip to let me have entrance. He opened up for me to explore his mouth again, but pulling away only moments later. He put a hand on my mouth, and looked away. I watched as he bit his lip and sat up. "Babe...? I didn't mean to-"
      "I-It's not you. Devil- Boss, I'm- I'm broken. There's things in and about me that you can't know, and I can't stay here if you don't know them." I sat up too, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.
"Dice... we both- we're both broken. And if you don't feel like you can tell me whatever's going on yet, then that's okay. But if you feel like you can, then I'm here." He smiled as I cupped his face in my hand, rubbing gently against my palm. "You can stay here, and me not know
Everything. You can stay here and tell me everything. You do whatever makes you feel right, okay?"
"Did that really just come out of Satan's mouth?" He chuckled, giving me a sly grin.
"Believe it or not, yes." I said, lightly pinching his cheek. He laughed and came closer.
      "And believe it or not I love you."
"Why would that be unbelievable?~" I teased, wrapping my arms and tail around him as he warmed up in my embrace.
      "It's not.~" he snuggled his face in my chest, hugging me tighter. "Please.. never let go of me."
"I'll hold onto you as long as you want me to, King." I said, kissing the top of his head.
"I need to tell you what happened.
"What?"
"Why-why...I'm... messed up I guess." He sounded melancholy, like it was straining his mental state to even begin to tell me whatever was wrong. He looked down and began.
"When I was about... I wanna say 6.. I began to realize something. My father had always been a drunk, and my mother, a cruel, uncaring woman. My father was not only a drunk though, he was physically and mentally abusive to my brothers, my mother, and myself. One night, he'd obviously been drinking, and he came into my room. He turned off the light and locked my bedroom door. He started with making me touch him, and moved on to touching me, then finally moving on to going all the way." His voice cracked at the last few sentences, tears rolling down his cheeks. "All I could do was scream for him to stop. The entire time he yelled calling me gay, and less stable words." He broke down and sobbed, holding me tight. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I shushed him.
"It's okay. He can't hurt you anymore. He's not here." I held his head up and looked him in the eyes, his eyes glimmering with tears, but still just as black and green. Beautiful. "Baby, I won't let him hurt you. And I thought you were a virgin...?" That last part was definitely not the right thing to say.
"OH YEAH BECAUSE OF COURSE I'D TELL EVERYONE THAT THE ONLY TIMES I'D HAD SEX WAS WITH MY FATHER FROM THE AGE OF 6 TO 16." I winced as he squeezed my fur, in obvious pain.
"I- I'm sorry- I didn't think about what I said... that's not what I meant.." he gave a sad sight as he looked back up at me.
"I know... I'm sorry..." he held onto me, squeezing tightly, but just enough to be comfortable. I kissed the top of his head.
"I will never let him hurt you." He looked me in the eye and smiled slightly, blushing. "You said you are broken. That's why I'm here to fix you."
"I love you, Dev."
"I love you too, King."
He shifted to he side and let me hold him, embracing each other in a warm aura. Then, it hit me.
      "Holy Satan-"
      "What...?"
       "I left Mughead in Hell."

Uhhhhh 866
This is a shorter chapter- and I'm sorry for that- BUT ENJOY!!
PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!😀