Prologue

Third P.O.V

The Resistance, at it again. Trying to sabotage the First Order. Of course the Resistance wouldn't win. Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader and the strongest of the Knights of Ren. 

The Resistance troopers could practically feel the dark radiate off of Kylo Ren as he entered the room. He ignited his lightsaber as he furiously slashed through his enemies. "Leave the system!" Kylo Ren ordered to which Captain Phasma nodded and ran to the cockpit of the ship.

When she arrived she noticed there was a brawl in the cockpit between a first order trooper and a resistance trooper. The First Order Trooper smashed the other man's head against the navigator to which Captian Phasma then raised her blaster and shot the resistance man in the head, making him fall lifelessly onto a panel, sending the ship into light speed.

Captain Phasma lowered her blaster as she then quickly walked up to the navigator. The navigator was glitching, causing it to practically be unreadable. "Get someone in here to navigate the ship back to headquarters." Captian Phasma ordered the First Order trooper whom had previously been in the fight. The trooper nodded and quickly left the cockpit to find one of the pilots. Captain Phasma looked out of the window and watched all of the blues and whites streak by the ship as they were in hyper space.