Chapter 16

"There's someone outside." Kylo said, retracting his hand from the doorknob. Marie lifted a section of the blind subtly and gasped. "There's a team of heavily armored men. They're waiting for us to exit through here." Marie said. You looked up at Kylo worriedly. "Do you have a back exit?" He asks, looking at Marie through his mask. "Yeah, our back door but I'm sure they'll be there too." She said as she gripped your hand tighter. "We have a better shot if there are less of them in the back." Kylo then grabbed what looked like a similar com-link you've used before. "Phasma, we're surrounded. I need you to bring the ship on my location on Y/N's order." He said and then tossed me the com-link. "Y/N I'll give you the order and you tell Phasma." He said and you nodded. Marie went and checked outside towards the back. "He's right, there are less of them back there."

"Both of you need to stay behind me." Kylo ordered "Wait." Marie said as she went to a nearby closet and then pulled out a hand pistol. "What the hell Marie?" You asked and she shrugged, "What? I'm a woman in 2019 you know how it be." She said as she then loaded the hand gun and you facepalmed while shaking your head. "Alright, let's go." Kylo said as he grabbed his lightsaber and then exited the door.

"Freeze! We've got you surrounded!" A voice came off from the left and Kylo ignited his lightsaber. You heard a quiet, "Whoaaa." From Marie. Kylo then outstretched his hand and immediately the guy from the left flew to his hand and Kylo had him by the neck. Kylo wasted no time in impailing the man with his lightsaber. You then heard gunshots fire from nearly every direction, but Kylo had no trouble blocking them. Marie then began to shoot at the armored men. In that instance you felt almost useless, just hanging back and watching as Kylo and Marie take down the enemy.

Just then more troopers ran from around either side of the house and began firing. "Y/N! Call in Phasma!" Kylo said as he continued defending you. You grabbed the com-link "Phasma! We're in need of a lift!" You said and Phasma replied, "We're on our way Miss Y/L." Soon enough the ship flew down to your position. The ramp opened as it was still in the sky. You saw Dots and the other soldier walk down towards the end of the ramp and begin blasting at the militarized men. When the enemy shot back it seemed as if the bullets were mere pebbles against the stormtrooper's armor.

You were snapped out of watching the stormtroopers when an overwhelming feeling told you to turn around. You saw more men in the house you just exited and one shot at you. Everything seemed to slow down, and in this moment your first instinct wasn't to move but to outstretch your hand. You focused on the approaching bullet, and now bullets. Soon the gunfire in front of you, which was behind Kylo and Marie, had stopped. You opened your eyes to see bullets that were approaching you were frozen in mid-air. You looked at the men covered in armor, they were shocked at your abilities. You smirked and lifted another hand and pushed your hands forward. In your mind you envisioned the bullets flying back to which they came from, which proved true after you used the Force.

"Let's go!" You heard Kylo say from behind you and you turned around. You had ran to the shuttle, your legs were still a little wobbly from whatever you were given back at the government facility but you managed. Kylo first climbed the ramp and then helped you and Marie up the shuttle at once. After everyone was aboard, the ramp closed and the shuttle began to ascend to space.

Yourself and Marie looked out of the window as you gazed out to the stars in awe. But then you noticed how cold it was, as did Marie. Kylo brought both of you blankets, they weren't the most comfortable but they would do. "Thanks Kylo." You said as you smiled up at him. Kylo took of his helmet, it hissing in the process. He smiled down at you as he wrapped a blanket around you. "Is there anywhere I can sleep? I'm really tired." Marie said and Kylo looked at Phasma, who was in her all chrome armor. "Follow me." She said, her voice filled with authority. Marie hesitanty followed her into the other room. "Sir, we are now preparing for lightspeed to our galaxy, on the course we came in through. When we enter our galaxy it will be most likely our hyper drive is damaged." Dots informed Kylo as he piloted the shuttle. "Continue to hyperspeed." Kylo ordered to which Dots nodded.

Soon the ship slightly shook as then it jolted and suddenly, white and blue streaks were quickly flying by the shuttle. You looked out of the window in awe. Kylo wrapped an arm around your waist. You heard a light chuckle come from Kylo. You looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "What?" You asked and Kylo shook his head with a grin on his face. "I've never seen someone look out into space during lightspeed with such awe written on their face." He said and you tilted your head to the side. "Well weren't you amazed by the sight when you went into lightspeed for the first time?" You asked, motioning to the window. Kylo shrugged, "I don't know, I was a baby when I went into light speed for the first time. But fair enough." Kylo said as he kissed your forehead. You rolled your eyes with a grin on your face. You leaned your head onto Kylo as you looked out of the window.

An hour later, the ship's sirens began to wail. "Coming out of hyperspace, buckle up!" You heard Dots say. Kylo lead you to some nearby seats and he helped buckle you up before he did himself. Soon the ship slowed down immensly, pulling you forward. You probably would have flown all the way to the front window if it weren't for you being fastened to the chair. But when you came out of lightspeed you saw a giant ship before the shuttle. The sirens were still wailing and you heard sparks erupt from the back of the ship. Yourself and Kylo had unfastened yourselves from the seats and entered the cockpit, which was open and you could see from where you had been sitting. Then, Marie and Phasma entered the cockpit. All was silent when a static-y voice came from the ship's consel. "Imperial shuttle, identify yourself." A man ordered and Dots replied. "Shuttle 15661 known as Invictus." He replied, it was silent for a moment. "The one who disappeared days ago? Is Supreme Leader Ren on board?" The man asked Kylo groaned with annoyance as he approached the consel. "This is the Supreme Leader. Let us board. Now." Kylo said and you heard the man on the other line hesitantly reply. "Y-Yes sir. Do not deviate from your course."

Soon the shuttle entered the hanger. You saw rows of troopers with the exact same armor on as Dots and when the shuttle landed the ramp opened. Kylo exited first. Dots and the other trooper you never came to know exited last. Then, a man with vibrant red hair approached Kylo. "Sir, where have you been?" He asked and Kylo followed Hux, leaving you, Marie, and Phasma. You turned to Phasma, which might you add Marie was somewhat hovering over her. Phasma turned to a pair of storm troopers. "Prepare two first class rooms for our guests." She ordered and they nodded as they scurried off. Phasma turned to you and Marie. "We should go get something to eat, follow me." She said and she walked in between you and Marie, Phasma's cape flowed gloriously behind her.