Bonus Chapter!

You ran through the dense forest. Sweat dripped down your forehead as you ran. You felt like prey as you ran. As you were running you saw a ledge coming up. But you didn't slow down, in fact you ran faster. You jumped, even using the Force to give you a little boost across the ledge. You made it to the other side with ease and you continued running.

You finally made it to the circle. You looked around, curious as to where he could be hiding. You knew he was here, you could sense him. You unleashed the plasma from the hilt of your lightsaber with just the simple push of a button. You sensed him charging and you turned around, with ease you blocked his swing, your red lightsaber clashing against his. But he rolled your wrist with the twist of his light saber, making you drop your own. He swung again to try and hit you but you dodged. Again and again he swinged and as he raised his arm for another swing you shoved your hand forward, force pushing him. You then reached for your saber using the Force. With ease the lightsaber flew to your hand and you reignited it.

Without wasting another second you went for the defense as he swung at you again. He then clashed his saber against yours, again and again. You pressed hard against his saber with your own, your hatred showing as you pushed harder against his lightsaber. You gritted your teeth and you used the Force for more strength. It proved successful as he was beginning to lose and he let go, he dodged and went for your feet but you saw this coming a mile away. You flipped over his ducked figure and turned around, along with swinging your lightsaber to hit him, or at least clash with it. You striked again and again and again. Your emotions took over your fighting as you went from defensive to offensive. And just as he had done you twirled his lightsaber out of his hand and then kicked out his legs from beneath him, making him fall to the ground. You pointed your saber to his neck as you called out to his saber with your outstreched hand, his saber flew to your hand and you ignited it again, making it cross over yours around his neck.

"I win." You said, a smirk playing on your lips. "One more time." Kylo panted heavily and you disengaged both lightsabers, tossing his back. "No way! This is the third time, like you said. Double or nothing." You said, pressing a firm finger to Kylo's chest and he laughed airly. "Fine fine okay you win. You've become very skilled over the past year my apprentice." He said and you neared him with a smile on your lips. "It's only because I have a great master." You replied, giving him a sweet kiss, which he gladly returned.

"Cm'on lets get back to the shuttle." Kylo said which you huffed. "Nooo, that means you and I have to go back to our duties." You whined and Kylo gave you a sympathetic smile. "Fine. One more hour. But only if we get to have one more match!" Kylo said, his eyes gleaming and you chuckled.

"Okay, one more match." You said as you ignited your lightsaber.