Epilogue

"Are you nervous?" Marie asked as she curled your hair. "Well wouldn't you be? I'm getting married to a leader of an entire order." You said and Marie chuckled. "Alright, you have a point." She said as she finished the last curl.

It had been nearly a year since you arrived. You hadn't quite become Kylo's queen yet, but today was that day. Kylo said he didn't want to rush anything as he wanted to make you feel as comfortable as possible, which you adored how much he cared for you. You had become accustom to the drastic changes of being in a completely new galaxy. Well that was a lie, you were as close to being used to all of it as possible. So when are you and Phasma getting married?" You asked Marie, as you had accidently caught them together several months ago when you walked into Marie's chambers. You saw Marie's face redden in the mirror as she scoffed. "Y/N! Pft you're so weird." She said as she put aside the curler. But then Marie looked around and in a hushed voice she said. "Okay I'm not sure but we've been talking about it." She said and you laughed, causing Marie to laugh.

Then, the door behind you opened, "M'lady, they're ready for you." Dots said as he entered. Dots had become your personal gaurd over the past few months and had been promoted highly after the events of you and Marie joining the First Order. "You don't have to be so formal, Dots." You said as you stood and carefully walked in your red and white flowing dress. "On a day like this? Of course I do." He said as he bent his arm so you could link your own with him. Marie followed behind you as she held the end of your dress so it wouldn't drag along the ground. You took one deep inhale before you entered the destined room. You nodded when you were ready and the large doors opened. A long red carpet lined with red and white flowers led up to where Kylo was standing, it looked as if he were patiently standing there but you could sense his anxiousness through the Force. You walked forward, many officals watching as they stood in front of their seats. You noticed the First Order banners and you smiled. All of Kylo's hard work, everything, his successes were gleaming and you loved to see it all. Kylo smiled as he sensed your pride for the Order as you noticed the decor.

You finally approached the front and Marie let the neat fabric down gently as Dots let go of your arm. To say Kylo was dashing would be the understatement of the millenum. You took a deep and nervous inhale as you gripped Kylo's hands. Over the last week you learned that instead of using rings as a physical statement of bondage to your spouce, they used necklaces. Your half was a red half sign of the First Order symbol, while Kylo's was the same symbol, his was black.

"With these physical creations of bondage, you will be bonded together even after death, through the Force. Do you, Y/N Y/L, take Kylo Ren, as your husband?" The offical asked and you smiled as you gazed into Kylo's beautiful honey brown eyes. "I do." You said and you took Kylo's half of the necklace, you placed it just before his neck for the lace to appear and bond around his neck loosely.

"And do you, Kylo Ren, take Y/N Y/L to be your wife?" The official asked and Kylo smiled as he nodded. "I do." He said and Kylo took your red necklace and gently placed it on your neck. To make it easier, the half symbol wasnt a necklace until placed near the neck, and the actual lace of the necklace would then form around your neck and bond in the back to hold it on your neck.

"Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, you may now kiss the bride." The offical said as he stepped back and Kylo quickly kissed you. He kissed you with so much joy and excitment, which you equally matched. Thundering applause came from the crowds of loyal First Order men and women. As well as to any who saw it on TV as it was being broadcasted. Kylo wanted the entire galaxy know who his heart belonged to

You.

The End

A/N: I hope you have enjoyed! This book was definitely one of my favorites to write and definitely a struggle. But nonetheless it has finished! If you did enjoy please favorite the chapter to make it easier for other readers such as yourself to find this book! (Self promo I know but like Im lowkey proud of this book)

P.S.: I may write some bonus chapters if anyone would like :)