𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸𝑅𝑌 𝐴𝐷𝐷𝐼𝐶𝑇𝑆 ! ♡

Hey peaches, welcome to another chapter in my book

Hey peaches, welcome to another chapter in my book. In today's tutorial will be talking about flirting. (P.s this chapter will be very descriptive) let's get this show on the road shall we?

Tip #1 is 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭
You can tell alot about a person by the way they look at the world. If you're the type of person to gaze out onto a steady stream, then you're most likely able to make poetry, if you take what im saying in context it means ,Like for you to be able to see the rainbow on a white canvas?

Ok ok I think I'm getting yall confused, so I'm going to list examples of how to you could gaze at you lover

𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚
If you met a man/women that peaks your interest, you should leave them wanting more of you. First, if they are staring, look at them with open eyes(dont squint, kinda innocent like) bite your lip(not hard,do it softly)and look down , then look back up and smirk and then look away. This technique will most likely guarantee that they will talk to you, because you didn't show any sign of discomfort or disgust .

Tip#2 is 𝑻𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆

𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒
The best way to go at this is to be bold. At this point in the "relationship" (if you want to call it that) him/her should be comfortable with you vise versa.

For eye contact you can quickly peak at them and keep doing that until they catch you and do a small smirk/smile with teeth when they do so they won't get creeped out . Hopefully, they will smile back.

I know, it's going go be a bit weird at first but trust me , its worth it.

Slowly break the person space bubble beforehand. To break the personal space bubble it'll take some time depending on the person, if you are shy it'll probably be easier for you because the person wouldn't think twice about what you are doing because people associate shyness with innocence inarguably they would just let it happen. if you are bold it may be harder because you are assumed to be hands down a very "hormonal" person. Clearly the person would not be interested since(imo) people are more interested in foreplay and you will come off to strong. In some cases, (like wattpad books)they say boldness is key but irl , that really isnt the best road to go down.

After you've broken the bubble and you guys are completely comfortable with each other, this is when you strike. If you have his/her number try calling them more, but not to much , I would suggest like 2x a day. When you call say some or one of these phrases
"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞?"
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥.. 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮"
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠"
"𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫"
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 "
"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝"
"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞?"
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧"
(𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧=𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥)
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 "
"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

This would make you "favorable" to them in a way. More than a friend but less than a lover.after breaking the bubble and maintaining that position, I would suggest leaving it to marinate for a while , stay in that position for like 3 weeks(or until it gets boring 😭).

Following this, you would want to do this thing called the gotcha maneuver(self created of course 🙄). It's when you start "touching" them in a way(ect. Kissing their cheek) this will push you into the lover position . When your greeting them try to act excited and "playfully" kiss their cheek down to their neck.(Try not to suck on their neck just pepper kiss it.) And when leaving their presence , wrap your hands around securely around their torso and give them a 8 second hug(I know , soo specific but its worth it, trust me). They will want to touch you more over time and then you should become lovers shortly after.

Ok I think I need to wrap up this chapter because its way to long💀💀so I'll end it with one more topic and if you want part 2, just comment so♡♡

Tip #3 is 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

𝐼𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑, 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑏𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑐𝑡
At this point try to be as friendly as possible with him/her. Attempt to be alone with them more so you guys could get to know each other without anyone being around to stop certain type of questions. Flirt with them by lightly touching their shoulder or thigh while talking and moving slightly to them so that they think your interested in what him/she is doing /or saying. At this point , it may be fairly obvious that he/she is interested is you so I recommend telling then that you like them. Dont ask if they like you , because that gives them a option of yes or no and quite frankly, we always get what we want so that won't go anywhere. When you tell them you are insuring that they will be wrapped around your little finger . And hopefully by the grace of God they won't freak or tell someone, so enjoy them while it last.

Hope you guys learnt a thing or too about flirting from this chapter and ttyl babes;)

さようなら