𝑈𝐺𝐻

Hey you, it's me again ! And today is going to be another lesson on nymphets!! Yay!!

So this lesson will be on acting like a nymphet .

Pretty basic, I know.

First up
Depending on your nymphet type, you take inspiration mainly from the aura of that certain nymph to become more of that style, for example: grunge nymphets, taking inspiration from how they are portrayed until you learn the basics so that after you can transform that into your own style.

Second up
Realize that this is your life and no matter how much hate you get, it'll be worth it because your happy;)

Third up
If you are new to the community , try your best not to proclaim that you are a nymphet in your daily life. If you do so, people will most likely think that your either a attention seeker or just a weirdo.
(This is mostly for your own protection)

Fourth up
Practice in the mirror!
If you would like to know what you look like bitting your lip, take a picture on your cellular device (try not to take a selfie) if you like it, practice that in the mirror, but if you don't, try others ways to look seductive-like smirking.

Ahh sorry babes : ( I was being so inconsistent but I promise to start updating sooner, love you guys XOXO

さようなら