𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 !

Hi,        My sweat peas

Hi,
        My sweat peas.

In This chapter I will be discussing my view on nymphets. I'm will not bash anyone, but only state my views and options that I've learned throught my journey. Obviously I'm making this chapter not as difficult to understand by using my pronouns, and also I have no knowledge on the different genders other than male and trans so I can not speak on them.

" 𝐍𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 "

How most nymphets dont realize that they could literally mentally abuse and get pedophiles convicted.
it's not blackmail or manipulation, these are pedophiles, they deserve everything they get . Especially since they shouldn't be preying on younger girls. Think of it like this, since nymphets love to romanticize everything , how about you guys start romanticizing taking vigilante justice against pedophiles,  because I know the people of authority isnt going to do anything. I've been in this community way to long, so trust me it's a good idea. This idea only goes for underage nymphets.

" 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞  𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐜𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐠𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐞𝐧. "

As much as I would love to try to be that person who says that the genders should be equal, I'm not. Please dont get me wrong, it's not a bad thing, hear me out. The bar is so low for guys that it's probably in hell at this point. That is the main reason why I dont particularly root for equally of the sexed unless it's taking about societal gender sexism and all of the brainwashing and grooming that puts on young girls and boys. One could look at that see negatives, I look at that and see a bunch of opportunities. All you have to do is use their tactics against them.
Of course this does not at all apply to those "good men", in fact those "good men" should agree. Equally at this point would be revenge for the years of oppression, but it's not revenge against the male gender itself, but towards the twisted and toxic masculinity that surrounds every male to a point. Anyways, as nymphets or faunlets, we all have dealt with (mainly) men being ignorant of their Male privilege,  and not seeing past all of the normalization of  sexualizing innocence therefore making kids think that they want to get sexually assaulted (mainly boys). I honestly think it need to stop, so I'm just going to leave this information here. It has nowstarting to effect boys, so at this point the male gender is just fucking themselves over. Find a way to use this to you advantage, manipulate the system,  its corrupt anyways.

" 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 "

Over time society has found a way to yet again undermine feminism , and this just ajs to be said. Now in movies they've created a "feminism" stereotype. the whole idea itself is called "disclosure by fiction" , which creates a mentally where people cant differentiate between the movies "political" views in a live action fiction movie to real life, leading them to believe that's what happens. they also recognize that these "controversial" topics have true meanings behind it, but at that point they've already been brainwashed my the movies and media into believing into their narrative. So in feminism that means that people now believe that any women that knows her worth and wants her rights as a human is labeled a feminist, which now has a bad connotation. Dont get me wrong, those radical feminists exist, and honestly I can understand where they come from, but they shouldn't hurt "innocent" men.
At this point your either a misogynist or a feminist. Sorry to break it to you,  You cant be in the middle about women's rights. They've been displaying this attitude , its like a back handed compliment.  They care about women's rights only when it doesn't infringe on their opression. As much as I didnt want to believe it at first, I couldn't deny the evidence. This goes for all races especially non-Americans. Use this information to your advantage.

Dont forget, if a guy ever says he slept with you, you could say anything you want about how he is in bed.

" 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 "

Us nymphets have a different sort of mentality. I'm so glad to be in a community were everyone is so accepting, and we need to keep that up. This life is a coming of age movie. Think of it that way, that we can overthrow our government and create something way better. We live in a simulation, dont tell me life isnt a movie. With the positive, non toxic, and non judgmental attitude we could literally own this world. I know that their are gay misogynists, and women that have internalized misogyny , or gay homophobes and women sexual assaulters. We are dealing with history at this point, because history makes us our past, present and future society, you cant erase history . Therefore , that gives us a bit of an advantage, I'm not saying go try and kill all the pedophiles on your block, but if you have a group of people who are willing to hunt them like prey.......
What I'm trying to say is that the bond that we all have is working out extreme well and should continue like that. Everyone is accepted.

I'm leaving this community and I love all of the friends I've made and the experiences I've had. Dont forget it.

                     さようなら