𝑊𝑂𝑊𝐼𝐸 !

How to get approached by an older man

One.
Give of a certain aura.
You know when you first meet someone and something about them just seems off-but in a good way, and it intruiges you?
That's what you need to work on, projecting a certain nymphet look that you want and doing it perfectly so that their is no mistakes or that you don't make a fool out of yourself.

Two.
Be witty.
When I say this, I mean you should always have perfect combacks. So imagine you and your friend are at WAWA and you see a love interest that you want to pursue, slyly make your way towards him/her , but please don't make it obvious. You should now be within hearing distance of the love interest so that if you were to say something, they would hear it. Your friend should probably be interested in how this is going to go too, so just make up a lie or tell them the truth about what's going on idk. Let them say something that has a double meaning and you should respond with something dirty, if you want ; )

Example ➫
"Omg my legs are hurting so bad"
"Why?"
"I was excersising super hard last night and I forgot to sttetch?!
sure, that's the reason-but anyways what do you want from Wawa?

Just a small little thing that worked for me before but I isn't guarenteed to work.

Three.
Look "innocent"
As nymphets, we all know that we are not entirely innocent. Whether you only like nymphets for the "aesthetic" or not. So do immature gestures like twisting your foot around while your standing, or even biting your lip a little. It will confuse them because they won't know if yours jailbait or not, and it will make them more attracted to you .

Four.
Excersise.
Keeping your body healthy is super important for a nymphet. If you want a sexy body you have to work for it. I know how some people have busy schedules, but I swear that if you slowly start getting into working out everyday you will really be grateful in the end, when you have a toned body, and all of your ex-lovers start calling you again : )

さようなら