ch. 1

you walked into school, flabbergasted. you slept in and you were late, you attempted to play it cool before waltzing into your second period. there stood a confused but amused jared kleinman. you two were friends. best friends. he'd expect this from you. you glared at him.

"don't say a word." you said, glaring daggers at him. he immediately shut up and paid attention. the teacher continued with his lecture until the bell rang.

"what happened to you?" jared asked you. you shook your head, not wanting to talk about it. you walked to your third period without saying a word to him or any of your friends. connor, zoe, alana and evan were all concerned for your well-being. your ex john came over to your house and did 'things' to you and you didn't say yes. you were devastated. you felt worthless. you usually sat in the corner so you had a breakdown. today wasn't going to be good day. and nobody could make it better.

-time skip-

you didn't sit at your usual table at lunch. thst didn't stop the gang from avoiding you. you were bawling your eyes out, sniffling into your jacket sleeves. jared held you, whispering things in your ear. you just wanted to stay like that. just you and him. like that forever. then john showed up. he shoved jared off of you and started stroking your hair

"you wanna have more fun?~" He whispered in your ear, grinding against you. jared then pulled him away from you, beating the shit outta him. john didn't put much of a fight. they were both suspended. you told the others what happened and they had mixed reactions of anger and sadness. at least you told somebody, not like anyone's gonna do anything about it, right?