ch.7

You guys went to school like nothing happened. 'He' didn't come back. Thank god. You were called into the principal's office, 'his' parents practically glaring into your soul. you felt very uncomfortable.

"Thank you all for coming at such short notice. Now Mr. Morales made quite a scene at this school. 10 students killed, 30 injured. Now, may I see the note?" Mr. [L/N] asked, looking at John's parents.

They gave him the note. "It reads as such. I'm tired of being heartbroken. So I'm going to inflict my pain on others. I really wish I could sock it to [Y/N]. She's the one who made me this way. She ruined my reputation by saying that I raped her when I didn't. We had consensual sex. THAT. Was. It."

Your dad read, you feeling tears well up in your eyes. That piece of paper was a goddamn lie. Or was it? You didn't even know if he did what he did to you. Or if it was a fever dream.

"[Y/N] is a monster. She should be expelled immediately. It's not fair that our son should suffer for something that he did." Mr. Morales said, sighing at you.

You wished that you weren't here. That you could just disappear. Away. From this situation.

"While she may have caused his mental state, he is the one that is taking actions." Your dad said, adjusting his glasses.

"I agree but-NO BUTS." Your father interrupted. [Y/N] will not be expelled." Your dad interupted.