{Chapter 4}

It was already in the middle of class when Leo walks in looking down at his phone, the teacher looks up and cleans her throat getting Leo's attention.
"You might want to get that checked out" he says smiling making Miss Lilli mad. "Sit Down" she says then going back to writing on the white board.
Leos eyes scan the room then lands on the chair next to me that was empty, he starts to walk over and I look back down at my textbook getting kinda nervous as he gets closer then sits. I look at him from the corner of my eyes and see him put his elbows up on the desk and intertwining his fingers together, I look at his face and get to see it better. He has the most lightest blue eyes I've ever seen and very black hair. I see his eyes look at me and i look back down at my textbook quickly, "This class is more boring then Miss Lilli's sex life" he says with a small grind. I can't help but laugh at that under my breath.
I hear him give a little laugh and pull out his phone from his black jean jacket pocket. "Go to page 36 and keep reading till page 39" Miss Lilli says loudly as everyone starts to flip their pages, I do the same and look back at Leo to see him smiling down at his phone to whom ever he's texting.
"Why do you keep giving me that look?" Leo says as i snap out of it, "I- what do you mean" i say quiet. He smiles and gives me a look "You just keep looking at me and i noticed."
"Well...I....I dont know" i say nervously, why am i nervous i shouldn't be acting like this, I roll my eyes to myself and hear him chuckle and mumble "Cute" as he goes back to his phone.
I look back down to my book and think to myself, did he just call...me cute? Why would he do that...

The rest of the day was chill nothing too fun, but today was Friday so i was going over to Jess's. We had this little thing were we would go to each others houses every Friday and today was my turn of going to her's. I loved going there she was a only child so it was always quiet and her parents were Filipino so their dinners were reallllly good.
Up in Jess's room already in my basketball shorts and white shirt sitting at the end of her bed watching her go through her makeup. She signs loudly and falling back in her chair and throwing her head back. "Uh..you good" i say laughing "I CANNNT FIND MY FAV LIPSTICK GRAYYY" She says getting up fastly running to her bathroom, I laugh harder as i hear her look through everything. She comes back in the room and glares at me "Its nottt funny, i think I'm going to cry" she says in a sad voice "oh my gosh, just buy a new one" I say rolling my eyes the hardest.
"ITS WAS 30 DOLLARS" she screams and throws herself on her bed, I laugh so hard that my stomach starts to hurt and gets the words out "How the hell did your parents let you get that?" She mumbles something but i cant hear it "I got it with my birthday money of course" she finally says pulling her head up, I get up and sit by her turning on her TV. "Lets just watch a movie  psychopath" I say laughing some more, she hits my leg and we both start looking for a movie finally finding one and watching more for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~