{Chapter 17}

Leo's P.O.V

I grab his arms and pull him into a tight hug as he pushes his face into the crook of my neck and cries harder. I run my hands up and down his back slowly. "Grayson I'm here for you okay, don't worry"

"I...I don't know why I'm c..crying..." He crys out, I close my eyes and push my head against his shoulder holding him tighter.

"Grayson just breath okay...take some deep breaths" I say grabbing his face making him look at me, he starts taking the deep breaths as more tears come down his eyes. I wipe them away with my thumb and lends in starting to kiss him softly, he kisses back then pulls away. He pushes away from the hug and looks around the room finding the couch and sitting down on it.

I get in front of him again and sit on the coffee table as are knees touch. "Do you wanna tell me what happened?" I say grabbing his hands holding them tight, I don't want him to feel like he has no one....because he has me now.

"My...dads...back" He spits out as his grip on my hands gets tighter. "I shouldn't even be this upset...I don't even know him enough to be" He lets go of my hands and brings them up to his face covering it.

I take a deep breath and look down at the ground. "Grayson look I never grew up with a dad either and if he came back after my whole life I'd probably be breaking down like you." I see his hands drop and feel his eyes look up at me but I keep mine on the ground. "You shouldn't let him fuck with your mind though, he's just someone who doesn't realized the great son he would have had if he try to stay" I run a hand over my face. "Honestly I would be mad but I think I would be somewhat happy if my dad came back I---"

"Why would you be happy?....Didn't he leave you" He speaks up cutting me off. I look up into his watery green eyes and nods slowly.

"Because...I think he would help"

"What do you mean"

"Help my mom" I say looking back down not wanting to make eye contact.

"Why..." He says quietly

"She has...uh" I take a breath "Stage 3 cancer" I say looking back up at him, He just stops moving as he in as much shock like I was. He doesn't say anything just looks at me with sadness. I stand up and start to just pace in the living room again. "Look I don't want you to pity me so please don't"

"Leo why the hell would I, this is serious" He says standing up and stopping my pace by grabbing my shoulders and pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry about your mother no one should have to deal with that, is there anyway I can help." I wrap my arms around him tight and push my face against his chest, he's only like a inch taller then me but it makes a big difference when we hug.

"I don't need you to do anything for me I'ma be fine" I knew I was lying to myself but what could I say. I can't ask for money it's too much...I don't know what I can do.

"Leo I would help you with anything if you needed me to do...I like you a lot... I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you or your mother" He says letting go of me and looking at me, I smile when I see that his cheeks are slightly red.

"You like me?" I say with a small laugh as he starts to blush harder and then rolls his eyes.

"Don't let that go to your head" he says with a small smile pushing me back. I laugh a little more and run a hand through my short hair.

"Well I like you too" I say shrugging and walking off into the hall, I hear him snort and start to follow me.

Grayson's P.O.V
Leo opens a door to a room and looks back at me with a small smirk, I raise a brow at him and follow into the room. I look around his room to see it's very dark in here, makes sense for Leo. He had light grey walls with a lot of rock band posters and car posters all around the room, his bed was on the opposite side of the room with a black fluffy cover on it with white pillows. There's was a desk by the door and a closet on the other side of the room. I nod my head and walk more into his room sitting down on his comfy bed.

"Very nice" I say with a small chuckle, he rolls his eyes and sits down at his desk chair and rolls over to me on it.

"Well at least it isn't as girly as yours"

I gasp "My room is not girly" He laughs and looks deep into my eyes.

"Sure Gray" I feel my face start to burn up again when he says my name like that.

"..okay well what are we gonna do" I say looking away from him and at a picture by his bed, It's a tall woman with black long hair and dark brown eyes holding a little boy smiling wide with the beautiful bright blue eyes and black hair. "Is that you" I say pointing at the picture. He looks over at it and nods.

"Yeah me and my mom..." He says softly and looks away from it. "That was in my 7th birthday" he says with a small smile.

"You were a cute little kid" I say with a laugh "And your mom is beautiful"

"Yeah...she is" he says getting up from the chair and sitting down on the bed by me, "So am I still cute" he smirks at me.

"You're alright" I say smiling at him as he frowns.

"Then why'd you kiss me back" He says and I start to blush again...gosh he makes me blush too easy. I look away and shrug. He puts his hand under my chin and makes me look at him, he moves closer to me and then I feel his soft lips on mine again.

He moves both his hands around me and deepens the kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He smiles against my lips and then bites my bottom one making me open my mouth more and then I feel his tongue go into my mouth.

I shouldn't be doing this...but it feels right. I push him back a little keeping my lips on him then straddles his lap, it takes us both by shock because we stop for a second and look at each other.

"Grayson..." he says softly and grips my sides pulling me closer, "I think I like you a lot... like a lot" He says as he starts to kiss my neck. I smile wide and run my hands through his soft hair.

"I think I do too.."