2

Your at work. It's been a busy night and you've fallen way behind on your to do list. Shift change is in an hour and customers are still walking in.
  Your mind is racing at a million miles an hour. So fast, you don't have time to think of an emotion, and loose all emotions. You become a shell. Repeating the same process over and over.
  Every time you catch a small break to start over on your to do list, another customer walks in, pulling you from your list, making it seem impossible that you will ever accomplish anything that night.
  Your so clustered that you become stressed. Your so stressed that you want to cry. But you can't. No one is there to help you. No one can sympathize with you. You are on your own, left to the wolves of humanity to drag you down until you can't get back up.
   There is no one to vent to. No one there to listen to your problems. Because of this, they are trapped in your head, with nowhere to go but circles.
With every passing minute, you start to realize how little you are to everything else around you. You feel small and helpless as more wolves pile on to drag you down farther and farther.
   It's only when you've clocked out and handed the reins to someone else, that you finally feel some relief. You can take a deep breathe and relax.
  Now that you've relaxed. You cry. You can't believe the hell you just walked through. You wonder if it's really worth it. Pushing yourself to your physical and mental limit.
You can't stand it anymore. You just wish that time could stop. That you could find a place to rest. Get caught up for a while. And when time starts again. You wish that you are frozen in time where you've rested. And one day, when the last person forgets about you, you finally cease to exsist....