6

To continue shortly. First an important message everyone should hear. If you or someone you know is struggling with depression/anxiety/ and has suicidal thoughts. Don't wait. Be the one that gets them help. Don't let them become another statistic. Call the National Suicidal Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 Don't wait.

.............................................................

Your insomnia is starting to severely effect your everyday life. You've tried everything you can just to get a few hours of sleep. Your mind won't calm and your thoughts won't settle.
  You've tried medications, music, and everything else out there. Nothing helps. You feel small. You feel like an outcast. You struggle to stay awake when you need to be most alert.
You don't go out with friends anymore. Your slacking at work. Your house is a mess. You just don't have the energy. You feel like giving up. Like no one can help you.
  You just sit at home. Mindlessly watching television every day after work. Your falling deeper and deeper into depression. You want to cry. Just let it all out. But you can't muster enough energy to even do that. Even the smallest tasks push your body to it's limit.
  One day you finally can't take it anymore. You get a spur of energy and get up from your bed. You make your way into your garage and find a rope.
  You tie up a noose and string it from the ceiling. You drag a chair from the kitchen and place it underneath.
You climb on to the chair and put your head in the noose. You shed a few tears as you kick the chair out from beneath yourself. You feel extreme pain in your neck as your body falls. You can't breathe. You don't struggle. You gasp one last time as your vision fades. It is then that you finally feel energized and happy. And with that, you finally cease to exsist....