8

To be continued shortly. This is something you all need to hear. If you or someone you know is struggling with depression/anxiety/ and has suicidal thoughts. Don't wait. Be the one that gets them help. Don't let them become another statistic. Call the National Suicidal Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 Don't wait.

.............................................................

Something has gotta give. Overthinking is taking its toll on you every day. Your anxiety gets worse and worse and you cant fix it. Your trust seems to be non-exsisten. You want to trust so bad. But you feel like you will always have your doubts and a chain that keeps you from going anywhere.
  It's getting harder and harder to love as your trust dissapears. You just want to sleep. Sleep all of your problems away. Sleep for an eternity. Your head is heavy with thoughts and just needs a place to rest.
   Stress is high right along with everything else. You are the definition of the worst health. You cant pull yourself out of the hole your in. So you only dig deeper. Deeper into depression. Deeper into stress. Deeper into anxiety. Deeper into a hole that you cant get out of.
  Youve lost all control. Anxiety attacks you every night. Youve became accustomed to it, but its always at a different time. Like a snake waiting to stab at a victim, it hides just beyond your sight and strikes at the least expected time.
  Everyone tells you that you'll be okay, and you want to beleive them. But theres aleays a voice inside of your head telling your your falling apart. You're nothing. You are a failure. You want the voice to stop, but it has become a part of you. There seems to be only one way to silence the voice. You take a gun and load one round. You pull the trigger. The sound of a single round echoes thought the night as your life fades away. And soon enough, after plenty of time, you'll finally cease to exsist.