Chapter 7

J-Hope sat at his living room while holding a mug of coffee. The scene of Junho stroking Siwoo's head came across his head *Damn! Why does she has to appear in my head now?!* he cursed.

He stood up and went by the huge glass window. He looked out and lost in his thought. Soon, he heard car engine. He looked down and he saw his mother's car drove into the garage.

"Now look who's home?" he sat back at the couch. He heard another car drove into the garage. *he's home as well.* he sighed.

Not long after that,

"Hoseok-ah." Her mother hugged him from behind.

"I see you're home mother." He answered emotionless. "Aren't you happy that I'm back?" she asked him before she kissed his head.

"Mom, I'm not a kid anymore!" J-Hope turned to her.

"You heard him. He's not a kid. He should take over the company then." A voice of a man said.

J-Hope turned to him, "Sorry but find someone else." He glared at him.

"Honey, you're home." His mother went to hug the father. "Look, I got you this." She showed him the souvenir she bought from her business trip. "Nice." His father smiled.

"Please." J-Hope pretended to puke.

His father looked at him in surprised. "You brat! You-" "What? You're going to kick me out again? Well, do it. I can stay at Jin's house or Suga's house." J-Hope shouted at his father before he went into his room on the second floor.

"Aish! That little-" "Honey, stop it already. Can't you be good to him for once?" the mother asked. "I tried. But look at him. He.... Urgh!" the father was frustrated.

J-Hope took out his phone, "Hello? Jun ssi! Take me out for a drive now. I'll wait for you." He called his butler. He grabbed his hoodie and headed out from his room.

"Hoseok, where are you going?" his mother asked him as he passed by living room. He didn't answer. "Yah!" his father shouted at him. He looked at his father, "I'm going out! Satisfy?" he slammed the front door. "Aish that kid!"

J-Hope went into the car and slammed the door. Jun looked at him with a familiar feeling.

"Your father?" he asked. "Who else?" J-Hope he crossed his hand. Jun laughed, "So where to this time?" he asked J-Hope. "I don't mind. Just drive." He told his butler. He nodded and the car drove off.

Siwoo placed her milk on the table and the store owner came to her. "Are you having a test?" she asked Siwoo and she nodded. "It's just a quiz but you know, I don't like history."Siwoo smiled. The old lady nodded, "Araso. I won't disturb you."

"Ahjumma, just in case you're closing up, can I stay here? At least until I finish memorize these?" Siwoo asked. "Sure." She nodded. "Thank you ahjumma." Siwoo smiled.

She took a long sip of her strawberry flavoured milk before she continued her work.

Meanwhile, from a distant,

"May I ask who she is?" Jun looked at J-Hope before he turned back at Siwoo who seems to be busy with her history book.

"I don't really know her but these few days I frequently saw her." J-Hope answered.

"She's a pretty girl." Jun suddenly said.

J-Hope looked at him, "You think so too?" "Don't you think so?" Jun asked him back. "Well, not really. Some girls at school like to pick on her. They called her ugly every single day."

"That's too bad." Jun said. "She may be not a true beauty but I'm sure she has a pure heart." He added. J-Hope looked at him curiously, "Since when you do you like to play with words?"

Jun chuckled, "It's not. You see, I have a niece of your age. And you she's just like that girl over there." He nodded at Siwoo. "She would tell me that everyone at school doesn't like her because she's not pretty and not rich either. But still, she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend doesn't mind if she's not pretty. He likes her because she's honest and sincere when doing works."

"What are you trying to say Jun?" J-Hope asked.

"What I mean is, beauty is not always on the outside. Sometimes, it can be in the inside. And one might not see this beauty unless people tell her." Jun smiled. J-Hope nodded.

"Hey Hopie hyung, what's with your face?" Jungkook asked.

"My parents were home last night." J-Hope answered sleepily. "Ouh, I can hear yells from your father." Jin teased him. "Not funny hyung." J-Hope looked at him.

Rap Mon took a sniff of J-Hope. "What the hell man?" J-Hope looked at Rap Mon.

"Tell me, do you change you perfume or something?" he asked him. He shook his head, "Why?" he asked Rap Mon back.

"Your cologne smells different. It's way too sweet for a man." Rap Mon said.

Suga took a sniff. "hmm? Yeah sweet. You didn't wear your mother's perfume right?" he asked. "What, no!" J-Hope looked at him.

"Guys, notice something?" Jimin said. "What?" Jin asked him. "We don't have drama this morning." Jimin told them. "What drama?" Jin frowned. "You know, that sketch book girl." Jimin added.

"Oh, yes! That girl! Well, I don't see her this morning." Rap Mon said. "I don't see she went to her locker either." Jungkook added. "Maybe she transferred to another school?" Suga suggested. "That's possible too." V nodded.

*you didn't transfer right?* J-Hope thought.