Chapter 34

"Are you okay?" Jimin leaned against J-Hope locker. Siwoo nodded, "Don't worry. It's just a scratch." She smiled. "I still feel bad about it. I should be there with you." Jimin said. "Even if you're there, you couldn't stop her." Rap Mon said. "Sorry." Siwoo apologised.

"Good morning." J-Hope stopped next to her and pecked her lips. "Good morning." Siwoo smiled.

"Hyung, what's with your eyes?" Jungkook looked at J-Hope dark cirle. "Fought with my dad, again." He said. "What is it about this time?" Jin crossed his arms. "Same thing. You guys, Siwoo, taking over his place." J-Hope opened his locker.

Suga smiled, "Hah! Siwoo is really one of us. Even she turned to be his enemy." "Do you know that it's not a good thing, Suga oppa?" Siwoo looked at him. "I know but what else can we do. He hates us." Suga answered.

"I'm sorry." J-Hope apologised. "Hey, it's okay." V comforted him with his wide smile.

------------------ ----------------- -------------

That night, Siwoo walked home alone since J-Hope told her he need to go home early. He said that his father has something important to tell him.

Enjoying her time alone, she took a stroll at a nearby playground.

She sat at the swing. Then she noticed someone sitting on a bench under a tree. *I thought I was alone.* Siwoo stood up and walked towards the dark figure.

From the dim light from a nearby lamppost, she could see the person's face.

Siwoo was surprise. She knew that person. *J-Hope's dad?*

"What are you doing here?" she asked as she stood in front of him. He looked up and he snorted, "Go away."

Instead of leaving, Siwoo sat a distant from him.

He turned sideways, "What's with you?"

"You know, your son told me that he needs to go home because you have something important to tell him. From your face, I know it's not going well."

"Why do you even care? Being his girlfriend doesn't mean that you have to know everything in his life." he turned to her.

Siwoo frowned, *he told him?*

There was an awkward silent for a moment.

Siwoo finally let out a loud heavy sigh, breaking the silent.

"I know I'm not in position to say this but ahjussi, your son need you. I know that you rarely spend time with him. Every time you tried to have conversation with him, it turned to be a fight between you two. From my view, I think you should understand him. I know you would think that he should understand you first. But the think is, I think he understand you. In fact he understands you a lot. He knows that you're working hard for your family and rarely spend time with him. He knows better than to disturb whenever you're home."

"It's time for you to understand him. Try to accept his friends. It's fine with me if you don't accept me but ahjussi, yous son and the boys have been together for a long time. I can feel their strong friendship. Your son, he will help his friend in any he could. He hates to see his friends in trouble. If you think the boys are using your son, there you are wrong because as far as I remember, they boys never ask for anything from your son."

Siwoo stood up, "But I consider your son is a lucky person. Even if his father is super busy, he still get to spend times with his mother."

"Why'd you say that?" he looked up at her.

She looked sad, "I lost my omma when I was a little girl. I only get to eat dinner with my appa once a week since he'll be out of town most of time."

Siwoo bowed to him, "Good night."

---------------- ----------------- ----------------

J-Hope looked at his friends. He narrowed his eyes at V who just threw mashed potato at Jimin's face. He then turned to Suga. He's been feeding Siwoo with his fried glass noodle.

"Yah, don't look at me like that." Suga said to J-Hope. "I just can't." He answered him.

J-Hope sighed, "Listen guys, I have something important to tell you."

At once, seven heads turned to him.

"This Saturday, I want you to come over to place. We're having lunch together." He told them.

"I don't mind but what about your dad?" Jin asked. "Well, the think is, he's the one who wants you to come over." J-Hope answered.

"WHAT?!" Everyone was surprise, everyone except for Siwoo. She smiled softly.

"You should go." Siwoo suddenly spoke. Rap Mon looked at her, "Yah, do you even know how his father is?" he asked and she nodded.

"But my hunch tells me that you all are going to be okay. Trust me." She smiled.

J-Hope suddenly remembered something. "Ah Siwoo, on the same day, my mom is going to bring you out for lunch."

Siwoo looked at him with widened eyes, "What?!" J-Hope nodded with a smile, "She said she wants to know her future daughter in-law better."

"Woah! I can hear the wedding bells!" Jungkook smiled widely.