Chapter 22

"Why are you back with those braids?" Rap Mon asked. "Mrs. Lim did say that you have straight soft hair. Why don't you let it untie?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't want." She answered simply.

"Come here." Jimin casually took off her rubber band from her braids. "Yah!" What are you doing?" she scolded. "Just wait." Jimin straightened her hair. He brought everything to the back and in minutes, he tied a neat ponytail. "Now you look better." Jimin smiled.

Siwoo took the mirror from her locker and looked at her reflection. "Not bad." She smiled.

Hey guys." J-Hope arrived at his locker next to Siwoo's.

She kept her mirror and closed her locker. "I'll go first." She left them.

J-Hope looked at her in disbelief. "What's wrong with her?"

V shrugged, "She was fine a moment ago."

For the whole day, Siwoo avoided J-Hope.

During lunch time, she went into the library instead going to the cafeteria with the boys. After school ends, she left first, leaving the boys and J-Hope. And at the cafe, she avoided talking to J-Hope.

Rap Mon leaned against the wall of the cafe. "Is there something wrong between those two?" "I'm not sure hyung." Jungkook sighed. "They avoided each other." Suga added. "I talked to her about it but she didn't say anything." Jimin told them.

"J-Hope has no idea why she's acting like this. We can do nothing about it." Suga said. "Let's just hope things will be better for them." Rap Mon sighed.

Siwoo went to the rooftop. Like usual, she still avoiding J-Hope.

The door behind her suddenly closed with a loud slam. She turned around. She snorted, "What do you want?" she asked him.

"Siwoo, I need to explain everything about that night to you." J-Hope looked at her. "There's nothing to explain. Now if you excuse me?" she tried to leave but J-Hope leaned against door.

"Get lost!" she glared at him. "Look, I'm sorry that my father said such things to you." J-Hope apologised to her.

"I know I'm not as rich as your family, but I can't take such humiliation. I'll return everything you gave to me, I don't mind. But please do not say things like that." She said disappointingly.

"I'm really sorry Siwoo. I won't ask you to forgive my father. Just pretend that my father didn't exist that night. Pretend that only my mother was with us tonight. Pretend that you weren't there at my place. Please." He begged her. "Please Siwoo, don't avoid me anymore." He begged again.

She looked at him. After a moment of thinking, "Your father would hate me even more if he saw his son begging to me like this." She said.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" he looked at her. "You explained everything to me now move aside." She walked to the door. He stepped aside as she opened to door, "What are you doing? Let's go. The others are waiting for us." Siwoo looked at her.

J-Hope threw his arms around Siwoo, hugging her. "Thank you, Siwoo." "Uhm, you can let me go now." Siwoo spoke with red face.

J-Hope quickly let her go, "Ehm, right. Sorry." He uneasily rubbed his nape. *man, control yourself, stupid!* he scolded himself.

School ended and they went to their locker.

"Siwoo, can I borrow your mirror for a moment?" J-Hope asked Siwoo. The others looked at them. Siwoo took it and gave it to J-Hope, "Here." "Thanks." He grabbed it and fixed his hair.

"I guess they're good now." Suga whispered to Rap Mon and he nodded agree.

"Ah, I forgot about it already!" Jin searched something in his locker before he took out a black box and gave it to Siwoo. "For you." He said. "Huh?" she opened it.

It was a new pair of glass with half, black frame.

Siwoo looked at him, "But my glasses now are still okay." V sighed, "Just try it on." He took of her thick framed glasses and put on the new one.

Rap Mon smiled widely, "You look like a hot nerd to me." "What he means that you look pretty." Jungkook and Jimin smiled. "Swag." Suga nodded.

"Thank you, guys." "Don't thank us. It's J-Hope." Jin nodded at him. Siwoo looked at him, "Again?" he smiled meekly.

"Thank you." She smiled. "Now, let's go to work." V cheered.

That night J-Hope walked with Siwoo, like usual. They stopped by the convenient store as Siwoo said she needs to buy something.

"Hi!" the old lady smiled when she saw both of them. "You two are together now?" she looked at them.

"Ahjumma, you know him?" Siwoo asked her. She nodded. "He's the guy who paid for you that night." She told Siwoo.

Siwoo remembered that night when she wanted to pay. The old lady said that a guy already pay for her things.

Siwoo turned to him in surprise. "You know me all along didn't you?"

J-Hope looked at her without an answer.

"Answer me? Did you or did you not?" Siwoo glared dagger at him.

"Aigoo! Don't fight! Couples nowadays fight a lot." The old lady said.

Siwoo looked at her, "Ahjumma, this guy is not my boyfriend. We're just friends." With that Siwoo went to get her things.

The old lady looked at J-Hope, "You two look good together though." J-Hope just smiled at her.