2☙

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴ-ʟᴀᴡs

«────« ⋅ʚ.ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ.ɞ⋅ »────»

"What if Pacific and I don't like each other?" Then Stell was about to say something but was shut up by a glare from Ford,

"Do you think your mother and father Liked each other?" To Dipper that was a low blow especially since their parents have been dead for 4 years now and Dipper response was just as snappy as Ford's,

"I don't know what about that husband of yours that got locked up, didn't you like each other?" Dipper hit equally as low as she did with her husband Fiddleford.

The poor man had been on the case of Jack the Ripper, the brutalities that he saw just drove the poor man to insanity, seeing women with their throats severed by two deep gruesome cuts, and the lower part of the abdomen being ripped open by a deep, jagged wound, it looked very similar to a child ripping open their presents on Christmas day.

The poor victims also suffered Several other incisions on the abdomen were caused by the same knife.

Dipper knew this because she had snooped through Ford's dresser drawers, looking for some type of adventure since she was forbidden to go outside anymore and found Ford's ex-husbands letters each one getting less legible by the letter.

The scenes were just too gruesome for the poor gentleman which made him loose his marbles, sent to his lonesome and took his own life because he was still haunted by the poor women's open stares as he looked over their bodies for clues, their glassy eyes from unshed tears as they were ripped apart, guilt that these unfortunate victims hadn't had their justice because of his failures and Ford had never seen him again since he had hung from a rope.

The carriage was quiet, so quiet that you can hear a pin drop. Stell And Maxwell dare not to speak a single word. Ford's pale brown eyes dug into Dipper's mocha orbs.

Maxwell decided that he couldn't take the silence anymore,

"So You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Dippy, I bet you'll think he's so handsome and wanna have a lot of babies with him!" Dipper rolled her eyes, god she wished sometimes that her brother was a girl, than Maxwell could be the baby factory instead of her.

"Now, all you have to do is reel him in." Graunt Stell winked in her direction causing that icky feeling to return to her. Her stomach in tangles and she felt as if she was going to vomit all over the floor,

"I'm already reeling Graunt Stell." Dipper was seriously about to lurch all over the expensive rug of the family's carriage. She decided to distract herself from the groggy feeling with a question,

"Shouldn't Pacific Northwest be marrying a Lady or something?" That was one thing gravity falls was okay, with out of all the other things like women being restricted to being baby machines and slaves to the kitchen, the one thing was that they were okay with different financial groups marrying.

That was the one thing that shocked Dipper that it's okay to be poor and marry a millionaire during this time in gravity falls but not for women to be free and independent of being just weak and useless things that were flashed off by their mostly husbands.