About The Ship

"I love you, Ross, more than I should, and it scares me"

Shipname
Posalyn

Couple
Penelope Park & Rosalyn Parker

Theme song
Demons by Imagine Dragons

"Your eyes, they shine so bright
I want to save their light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how"

Reason for the song
I feel like that songs show how Rosalyn feels about Penelope loving her, and it also shows how she feels about herself at some point.

Status
Friends (Chapter one; part one, book one - Chapter eight; part three, book one)
Couple (Chapter nine; part three, book one - to be determined)

First met
On Rosalyn's first day at the Salvatore School. Penelope gave her a tour around the school.

Book
The Devil Meets The Demon
Running out of Time

Their little things

1. Penelope is Rosalyn's safe place. She can always count on her if she feels the weight of the world on her shoulders. And she knows that Penelope will hear her.

2. Penelope knows when Rosalyn feels bad. Even if Penelope wasn't there when Rosalyn had a fight or she doesn't know what happened, she can see when Rosalyn is sad, or angry, and she will always try to make her feel better.

3. No matter what, they always found a way to each other's arms. They both know it, they say that they are completely over the other, tries to show everyone that, and then they go back to the other.

4. Penelope always tries to make Rosalyn a better girl. Is not that Penelope believes that Rosalyn is a bad person, it's all the opposite, but she wants to help her to overcome the challenges in her life.

5. They now about each other more than the others. Rosalyn was always scared about open up and speak about her family, but she feels comfortable enough to talk with Penelope about it. And Penelope feels that same way with Rosalyn.