Chapter 1

Toni's POV

I wasn't prepared for another monotonous day at Riverdale high, ever since I moved here I have felt like an outcast thrown out into the sordid streets, I was fed to the wolves like a rotten piece of meat. I had no one but the serpents but with that fact I was somewhat ok , to the other kids in the school I'm just another "serpent slut" which made the wrath seep deep into my chest creating a deep hole filled with hate and despair. I took another glance at my timetable as I couldn't remember where I was going and it's Chemistry  , "fuck Cheryl blossom is my lab partner"  I muttered under my breath as I approached the lab.

Hawk eyes burned through my being as their spiteful eyes looked every inch of me up and down. Reluctantly I took my seat next to miss HBIC she greeted me with a smile which was unusual but I took it all in my stride and smiled back. "Topaz" she said in her seductive tone , Fuck her voice is such a turn on. Five minutes into the class boredom overtook me and i started finger drumming the side of my chair. I was so lost in my own thoughts of being that I didn't realise that I was drumming against Cheryl's leg, awkwardly I moved my hand away from her and apologetically moved my seat an inch away from her but she smiled again and pulled the leg of my chair closer to hers, she whispered in my ear "It's ok baby I like that".

The unexpectedly she slid her hand underneath the desk and gripped my thigh. She slowly traced her fingers up and down my leg, I stopped her in her tracks and intertwined her fingers with mine as I whispered "baby stop we're gonna get caught". She giggled as she squeezed my thigh again then led her fingers up to my waistband, she lent close to me and whispered "don't make a sound". Her fingers explored a little as she blindly made her way down my leg, she found what she was looking for. She let her fingers do the work, it was a magical experience that words can not describe, I bit my lip in ecstasy as she delicately rubbed her fingers in my vagina. I wanted to let out a little moan but as always something had to ruin the fun, Mr.Weatherbee had announced that all southside students had to go to his office for reckless endangerment of another student which we knew was not true but we couldn't argue with him as us serpents already had a bad reputation among the Riverdale high students. I started to put my work into my backpack when Cheryl slide a little piece of paper under my hand and winked at me before I swiftly exited the class , holding my head down as I knew the prying eyes would be watching and judging my every move.

I felt trapped, like I needed some sort of relief and for that split moment between Cheryl and myself i felt like I had been freed from my cage, the lioness was allowed to be released but not for long as soon she was put back under lock and key in that old cage.