Chapter 4

Toni's POV

Classic Cheryl Blossom , I knew the encounter that we shared was too good to be true. After all why would she treat me differently to the others ? All of my emotions were bursting through my chest trying to free themselves. I don't know what I did to deserve it but I'm sure my life won't be worth living after Cheryl has told the entire school what a lesbian freak I am. Why the fuck would I trust her? In that moment of passion that we shared I let my guard down and showed vulnerability. I was being suffocated by my own torment and the feelings of frustration and guilt was holding my head under the proverbial water. My biggest insecurity was someone finding out who I truly was now everything for me could be over.

The end of the school day had arrived and all I wanted to do was go home but I didn't have a home , not really. I mean I have my grandpa but I don't want to be a burden onto him, he went through so much and I don't want him to be raising me when he should be spending his time recreationally. Sometimes I wish I could just get away from the insanity that is Riverdale , some normality would be nice but who am I to talk about normal. Nothing about me is normal, I was just a lost soul trapped in a body of a confused teenage girl.

Demons , we all have them. If we let them out will they try to kill us or will they spare us a few moments before being hailed a sacrifice. I knew that I was the sacrificial lamb that would be offered up to the slaughter of Cheryl blossom however it was all out of my control now , the power was not in my hands and with the secret information she held, she could control my whole destiny.

When I arrived home the first thing I did was climb into my bed and try and shut the whole world away, I couldn't help but sob relentlessly for I put my trust into the devils hands, I've heard that Cheryl has ruined lives before and now I'm afraid I will await the same destiny. Soon I fell into a deep slumber, hours passed by without me consciously knowing them and I was there alone with my deepest anguish and thoughts locked safely away , but for how long?
Incontinently there was a commotion from outside of the window that had disturbed my sleep however I decided to ignore it and try and go back to sleep. I once again shut my eyes and allowed myself to be carried away into a deep state of unconsciousness until I felt a cold breeze sweep across my leg, I felt a presence peering over me. Cautiously , I opened my eyes and I saw the shadow of someone tall. I wanted to scream but before I could open my mouth they placed their hand over my lips and turned on the light.
"Cheryl blossom ?" I exclaimed with such confusion but then I remembered the events from today and that seeping wrath boiled over and I wanted to explode. I wanted to punch her so hard in the throat but before I could even talk she replaced her hand with her lips.
I pushed her away "Cheryl what the fuck do you think you're doing "  she gave a small laugh before she replied " I've come to see you babe"
I can't believe that She had the audacity to come into my bedroom and call me babe. "Babe , you really want to fucking go there after I saw you with Reggie 5 minuets after we were together, do you know what fuck you, I thought that that moment would've meant something to you, but no as per usual I'm being used as a pawn in your chess game of revenge. Cheryl get the fuck out of my room before I do something you and I both regret" I felt so powerless until she opened her mouth " T, I love you. I have done for a while and that moment with Reggie it meant nothing, it was because I didn't want people to find out who I truly was. I feel like I should be condemned, that who I love is a sin. All of my life I've been shunned by my mother for loving women and now I thought that I'd have some one that understood what I was going through. I don't do apologies but I'm so sorry Toni and if you give a chance, any chance to love me I promise you nothing like that will ever happen again" I didn't think I'd hear anything so sincere come out of her mouth , but when she opened up to me I knew that she felt the exact same way that I did. The tears rolled down both of our cheeks and I did the only thing I could do , hold her. I grabbed her so tight and held her head in my arms cradling her.
Cheryl lifted her head up and looked dead into my eyes, she whispered I love you T , so delicately that it made my ears hot. I looked deep into her eyes before I kissed her wildly and passionately. Our tongues tangled with one another's fighting for dominance.
Cheryl why don't we finish what we started hours ago?
Cheryl laughed before nodding and then kissing me once more.