Chapter 3

Cheryl's POV
The moment in the bathroom must be forgotten about , I can't be found out. Not now , not like this. I have to keep my thoughts locked away like mommy said. I can't love another woman that's wrong, that's what she said when I fell for her too. A girl can dream can't she? I guess she can but reality will slap you straight back to life. I fixed my hair so that it would be less obvious that I had just had an intimate meeting with a fellow classmate. I wanted to be with her , I loved her but I couldn't say. I can't bear to look at her in the eye for all the shame and guilt will flood over me. That one moment of ecstasy could cost me my entire life and I wasn't going to let a serpent ruin it but the fact that I had to keep it inside broke my heart , I wasn't allowed to love whom I wanted too and every night I would lie in my bed sobbing because I couldn't express my true feelings. Toni brought those demons out of me but they can't be released just yet, I have worked to long and too hard to put up his exterior of straight girl gone bad for this bitch to ruin it and if she does I'll ruin her.

Tears started to form, then they fell. The salty reminder that I hated myself for what I've just done. If mommy finds out God knows what she'll do to me. I tried to wipe my tears away but they kept rolling down my cheeks, I exploded into an emotional wreck and I completely broke down. I collapsed at the lockers and hugged into my knees. Reggie mantle was passing me and instantly asked if I was okay. I nodded and he pulled me up to my feet. He looked into my eyes and held my chin as he told me it was all going to be ok, but I knew it wasn't. Not really. So I did the only thing that could possibly save face. I kissed him , and he pulled back but then pulled me in closer and kissed me again. At that moment I felt her eyes stare a hole through my back. Toni , fuck. I couldn't run after her but I knew that she was discountenanced. Now I was in a deeper hole than I was originally in. I was so tied up in protecting my own image I completely forgot about how she would react. I felt nothing anymore, just like mother said I'm a loveless deviant bitch.

However I couldn't stop myself with Reggie , it was like a force had come over me, like someone else was in my body. I cupped his face and kissed him with such passion that I've never shared before. He picked me up and carried me to his car where we too would share an intimate moment but not one of passion . I hated the way his hot body felt on mine but at the time it felt right. Everything that was so wrong about this made it all so right, but I knew that I couldn't bear it. He kissed my neck exactly the same way she did moments before, I wanted him to stop but it felt so nice. I pulled his head away from my neck and onto my lips. The kiss lingered bitterly because I knew I had to put a stop to it. " Reggie" I half purred we should go we're gonna be late to class and you know what she's like when we are late I'll see you later to continue.

Swiftly , I exited his car with nothing but bitter emotions. I knew that she had witnessed that moment between Reggie and myself but maybe I could play this to my advantage , if I was as calculated as I know I am then maybe things will swing in my favour, but I'll never regain that trust with her again. Well at least I don't think I will.