Chapter 5

Toni's POV
I wanted to savour the moment for as long as possible , I slowly lay her down on the bed again and kissed her slowly. We both kept our eyes locked onto each other as every breath we took we stepped it up to the next level. I sat down on her midsection and leant in close. I whispered in her ear " let me show you what this Sapphic serpent slut can do" I reached into my jacket pocket and produced a petite pen knife.
"Toni what are you doing?" Cheryl gasped in disbelief, I laughed and said trust me baby I won't hurt you.

I ran the cool blade across her throat with precision so that it wouldn't cut, she was scared and I loved it. I put the blade to her lips before kissing her once more, I put the knife in her hand and started to take off her shirt, I bit my lip before I kissed every inch of her stomach. I took the blade once more and ran it down her stomach line. I demanded that she took the knife off me and she did so, then I took off my shirt and allowed her to run the blade of the knife all the way down my neck. "Cut me" I growled in such intensity.
"T I don't want to hurt you"
"Just do it, itll be ok the blade has been dulled down"
Cheryl made a small paper like cut on my back and then sucked the blood , I was compelled to moan out her name as her soft lips made contact with my delicate back. I turned around and lay her down once more before I removed her pants. I slowly descended down the bed so that my head was in between her legs, it was something that I had craved for such a long time and I knew that she did too. To see her under my control was so empowering but also so sexy at the same time.
She gripped my hair tight and slowly pulled it as I was doing my thing, she moaned out "Oh TT" as her legs rapidly began to tremble. Once I had finished with her I slowly climbed my way back onto her midsection and started kissing her again, this is what we needed , this was the release that we was looking for.
When we finalised the last moments of our intimacy, we lay in each other's arms for the rest of the night.

Cheryl turned to me and stroked my hair before looking into my eyes . "T , you've made me the happiest I've been in a long time. From an outsiders perspective I look like the type of girl who has a stone cold heart of ice , but the truth is no one has ever given me a chance. No one has ever tried to love me the way you do. My mother says that I'm a loveless monster , but I loved someone before and they Loved me back.I knew who she was on about "Jason, your brother I know his passing was wrenching, I heard about how close you guys were"
She looked at me dead in the eye and held my hand " Not JJ, Her name was heather. She was my best friend in junior high. She used to sleep over every weekend, until one night, my mother caught us in the same bed. She said I was deviant.
I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me " Cheryl you have to know your mother is wrong. You're not loveless, you're not deviant okay! You're sensational"
Our lips locked for the final time that night as her tears rolled down her cheeks. I didn't want to let her go.