Youtube

CHARACTERS: Skeppy/Skep = Zak | Bad/BadBoyHalo = Darryl | A6D = Vin/Vincent

___________________________________________________

"Bye guys!" Skeppy, or Zak, finished as he ended his video.

"That was such a great troll! Bad got so mad!" Skeppy laughed to himself at the thought. He checked the time. It was almost 3:00 a.m.

"Oh God, I should probably start editing so that I can head to bed! I'll call Bad in the morning." Skeppy thought, getting to work. It was 5:00 a.m. when Skeppy's phone dinged.

"Who the heck is texting at this time!" he grumbled, looking down at his notifications.

BALDBOYHALO: Skeppy, are you awake?

SKEPPY: ya, y?

BALDBOYHALO: I don't know... I was trying to go the sleep, but I kept having these weird dreams.

SKEPPY: oh. i was editng a video... wat were your draesm about? Also, did I ever tell you that I nicknmed you BALDBOYHALO? XD

BALDBOYHALO: SKEPPY! CHANGE IT NOW!

SKEPPY: mkae me! ;)

BALDBOYHALO: Oh my goodness, you muffin! I will tell you about my dream, but can we call? It's kinda hard to explain... also, work on your spelling. I can barely read your texts!

SKEPPY: ok, ok! jeez

Skeppy laughed as he texted his friend.

"I wonder what he was dreaming about..." He thought to himself. He waited until he got a call.

"What's up, Baldi?" Skeppy teased.

"Stop!"

"Sotp?"

"NO! NO MEMES, SKEPPY!" Badboyhalo shouted as Skeppy laughed.

"Okay! What were your dreams about?"

"Okay, so basically, I kept having the same dream every time I fell asleep. And this is the weird part. They were all about you." Bad answered.

"Well, what's so bad about that! I just trolled you! And plus, who could stop dreaming about this adorable face!" Skeppy teased.

"Oh my goodness. Okay, I thought you'd think I was weird or something!"

"No! Why would I! It's just a dream, after all."

"Oh, Skeppy! Have you thought about the application?"

"Oh, yeah! I think it'd be nice to be a mod on your server! Plus, I could troll you better!" Skeppy said, playfully.

"You better not!"

"No promises!"

"Skeppy...!" Bad warned. He could hear Skeppy's adorable giggles on the other line. They calmed him down. "But I'm serious. NO TROLLS!"

"Goodnight!"

"Wait, Skeppy!-" he hung up, giggling. Skeppy continued to edit his video until he was finished. Then he plopped onto his bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, he woke up and checked the time. The clock read 9:37 a.m.

"I should probably start streaming soon." Skeppy thought, starting up his computer and monitor.

"Yo! What's up guys!" he started. At the end of his stream, the chat spammed him to read Twitter dares, so he agreed.

"What could possibly go wrong? They're just dares..." Skeppy thought. He opened Twitter and read a dare out loud.

"Skeppy, I dare you to pour milk on your head right now." he sighed. "Fine." He got up and left. A few moments later, he returned with a glass of milk.

"Okay, I'm just gonna say this now... this milk is REALLY cold. So anyway..." Skeppy stated as he took the camera to the bathroom. He stood in the shower and slowly pour the milk over his head, screaming in the process. After he dried off, he read off another dare.

"Tell Badboyhalo you love him and ask him to be your boyfriend."

Zak's face turned 20 shades of pink.

"No! I'm not doing that! Plus, he doesn't like me like that! Also, I'd be playing with his feelings and when I tell him it's a joke, he'll turn into CryBoyHalo!" he joked. Little did he know, Bad was watching his stream.

"Why am I suddenly so sad?" Bad asked himself. He pondered for a bit but then shook it off. He turned his attention back to the stream and kept watching, smiling and laughing when Skeppy raged over a hacker.

"Well, I'm gonna end the stream here, because it's four in the morning and I'm freaking tired! Goodnight... or well, good morning I guess! Bye!" Skeppy said, ending the stream.

__________________________________________________

(701 Words)

Future Edit (9.11.20)
I've written another boyxboy book! Please go check it out! It's called: But First, Tea. Love you all! ❤️