Ticklish? Pt. 1

The next day, Skeppy was up early and making waffles. Bad walked up behind him and hugged him.

"Goodmorning, Darryl!" Skeppy greeted cheerfully.

"Goodmorning. Would you like to come to see Vincent with me later today? He just flew in from France. I'm leaving at 1:00 p.m. to pick him up from the airport."

"Okay! Sounds fun," Skeppy replied.

"Hey, Zak?" Bad said.

"Hm?"

"Are you ticklish?" he questioned. He saw Skeppy's face heat up.

"No, of course n-not!" the boy stammered, turning away and opening the fridge. Bad smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"No? Oh, okay. I believe you," he said quietly sneaking up behind Skeppy.

"But... are you sure?" he whispered into Skeppy's ear. The shorter boy shivered but tried to play it off.

"Well, yeah I-I'm sure! Are you ticklish?"

"No," Bad said, smiling and crossing his arms. Skeppy could tell that he was telling the truth.

"Well, I'm not either, so... haha, jokes on you!"

Bad shrugged.

"I was only asking a question," he said. Skeppy blinked twice.

"Uh... I knew that, so... I'm going to my room now, bye, Darryl!" he stammered scrambling up to his room. Bad shook his head and chuckled to himself.

"He. Is. LYING" he confirmed. "I'll prove it later. I'll make it seem like I forgot about it, and then I'll attack when he least expects it. For now, I'll go troll some people by spawning in more cows!" He walked upstairs and into his room.

Skeppy was sitting with his back against the door, panting.

"Whew! I almost got caught! If he tickled me, I would have died! I hope he forgets," he thought, standing up and flopping down on his bed. He scrolled through his Twitter comments when he heard the door open. He peered over his phone.

"Darryl? What are you doing in here?" he questioned, looking up at the tall figure innocently.

"I'm going to pick Vincent up. Coming?" Skeppy's eyes lit up.

"Yeah, of course!" he replied, excitedly throwing on a light blue hoodie and running down the stairs after his friend. "Let's gooooo!" he said, pushing his friend out the door and into the car. Bad laughed.

"Someone's excited!" he said as he slyly poked Skeppy's ribs. He was shocked at first. Then he giggled, thinking it was an accident. When Bad put his seatbelt on, he poked Skeppy's side again, this time twice. Skeppy laughed again.

"Stop poking me!" he laughed. Bad looked up.

"Why? You're not ticklish after all, so what's the matter?" a smile made its way up his face as he talked.

__________________________________________________

(437 words)