The End

Okay, I don't really want to leave this book discontinued, so I'm going to write an ending. :)
Enjoy!~

          The next day, Skeppy texted Bad to meet him in teamspeak. He really wanted to get an answer, and obviously, Bad was too oblivious to take the hint the first time.

"Hello?"

"Baaaad!"

"Zap! Hello! So what'd you want, you little muffin?"

Skeppy could hear Bad typing from his end. He took a few deep breaths to prepare for rejection. Then, Skeppy ripped the bandaid off.

"Badwillyougoonadatewithmepleeeeeeeeeeease?"

"What? Slow down, Skeppy!"

"Date? Please?"

"Oh, it's-"

"No, not that date! Go-out-date! Don't make this any more awkward than it always is! Come on Darryl!" Skeppy said, voice cracks a plenty. Silence. He couldn't even hear Bad typing anymore.

"Uh oh. I fucked up," he thought.

"Yeah sure."

"Wait what? Yeah sure? Just yeah sure?"

"Yeah. What, did you expect me to say no or something?"

"Yes!" Skeppy shouted into the mic.

"Zap. My ears."

"Oops. Sorry, Darryl. That means we can meet up again, right?"

"Yes, you muffin. So details?"

"Uh... I have none! I didn't expect you to say yes, Bad!"

"Uh. Sorry?"

"Okay bye bad! I have to figure things out. I'll text you the details later, okay? Okay. Bye!" Skeppy informed him, leaving the teamspeak.

"Oh no. I have to plan!" he thought.  After a lot of planning, Skeppy decided for something simple. A Minecraft date. But in real life. Kinda.

"Darryl!" He screamed into the mic when Bad picked up his phone call.

"Ahh! Zap, my ears!"

"Hehehehe sorry, Darryl! Anyways, I was thinking. You should come back home and then we can have a date in Minecraft, but like, next to each other. Does that make sense?"

"Yes?"

"Okay, great! See you in three days! Hehehe," he giggled, hanging up in the middle of Bad's shout.

"I'm so excited," he thought gleefully.

~~~

It's been two days and Skeppy couldn't wait any longer or he'd die. He had already cleaned the house and bought a bunch of food and drinks and snacks.

~~~

Ding dong!

"He's here!" Skeppy thought. He sprinted to the door and flung it open, revealing a Badboyhalo.

"Darryl!" he screeched, hugging him. Bad hugged him back and Skeppy pushed Bad inside.

"Minecraft date! Minecraft date!" Skeppy chanted. He had already set up a seed that was filled with roses and romantic things. Bad laughed as he watched Skeppy prance around the house.

"Come on Darryl! Let's go! Minecraft date!" Skeppy yelled. Bad followed him into the room where his computer was set up. He helped Bad set his computer up as well and gave him the seed. When Bad joined, there was a rose path leading to a table. Skeppy changed his skin to a Skeppy in a suit skin so he looked fancy for their date. Skeppy giggled as Bad walked around in the world, exploring all the things he set up. He even attempted to build a statue of Bad and him. It didn't work, but it's fine. Bad liked it.

"Wow, Skeppy. This is so cool!"

"Hehe I know! Wanna get some food though?" Skeppy offered. Bad nodded eagerly and followed Skeppy into the kitchen. Skeppy pulled out snacks and drinks and they carried them all back to the room.

They ate and drank and played. Then they called all of their friends and told them the news. Vurb was especially happy, but Skeppy hung up before Vurb started talking about toes. The day went by fast and soon, nighttime approached. They snuggled under the covers together and talked and laughed about random things.

"This felt right." Skeppy thought. He had a feeling this wouldn't end.

"I think..." he thought.

"I love you, bad..." Skeppy murmured sleepily. He was almost asleep, so he almost didn't hear when Bad responded.

"I love you too, Skeppy."

Skeppy slowly drifted off to sleep. Bad cuddling up next to him and a smile on his face.

__________________________________________________

(710 words)

Okay. That's the end! I did go back and edit all my previous chapters. I hoped you enjoyed this story. If you're interested, I just completed another boyxboy book called But First, Tea. You should go check it out! Thank you for sticking around! Thank you so much for 13.8K reads!Love you guys! ❤️

12.29.20 | update
The Stars In His Eyes is now out! Go read it! Comment, vote, share; I love feedback! 😊

20 | updateThe Stars In His Eyes is now out! Go read it! Comment, vote, share; I love feedback! 😊