Ticklish? Pt. 2

Yay! I made a thing!!

___________________________________________________________

          Bad continued to poke Skeppy and soon his face turned all shades of pink. He started to giggle harder until he was curled up in a ball on the car seat, still shaking with laughter.

"Why? Not me! Why? This is child abuse!" Skeppy whined after Bad was done. Badboyhalo laughed.

"Well, that's what you get for trolling me 24/7 in Minecraft!"

Skeppy looked up with an adorable look on his face.

"But, Bad!" he whined, his voice cracking as he said Darryl's nickname, "Those were just trolls! This is real liiiiiiiiiife!" Bad laughed.

"I guess you're right, you little ragamuffin! I'm sorry, Zak," he said helping him to his feet. "Wanna play Minecraft after we pick a6d up?" he suggested.

"NO! Not after what you did to me! Now you know my secret and you can abuse me now!" Zak shouted, crossing his arms stubbornly. Darryl sighed and answered,

"Ok... fine!" he texted a6d that they weren't coming and killed the car engine. He stomped up the stairs and shut the door behind him.

"Oh my god, now I feel really bad! I should say sorry!" Skeppy thought, walking upstairs and hesitating before quietly knocking on Bad's door. He kind of hoped Badboyhalo wouldn't answer the door, but soon enough, he heard a "come in, Zak..." from the other side of the door. Skeppy cracked the door open, but he couldn't see Bad anywhere. He cracked it open just big enough to slip in and that's excactly what he did. Two seconds later, Skeppy was pinned onto the bed, a grinning Bad on top of him.

"D-Darryl! What are you doing! Ge-get off me!" Skeppy panicked, struggling as his face quickly flustered. He twisted this way and that way, but he had underestimated Bad's strength, and his grip was firm.

"Darryl!" he whined. "Get off... pwease!" Bad smiled but shook his head. He inched closer and closer to Skeppy's face until he was inches away. He opened his mouth to say something, but Skeppy's phone interrupted him. Bad's smile quickly faded as he turned his head to look at the phone. He squinted at it, then turned his attention back to the shorter boy, pinned underneath him.

"My phone, Darryl! My phone! What if it's somebody important! Darryl, c'mon!" said younger boy pleaded. Bad sighed but finally got off of Skeppy, and walked over to the spot where he had dropped his phone.

"Fine," he said, crossing his arms.

Skeppy quickly got up and scrambled across the room to his phone. Along the way, he tripped on Bad's bedpost and fell face-first into him.

"Ah!" he screamed as he fell onto Bad. He had managed to curl himself into a ball during the fall and was now cuddled up on Bad's chest. Bad slowly sat up, rolling Skeppy onto his lap. Skeppy, still petrified, didn't move a muscle and lay there for a good five minutes. The phone stopped ringing and was forgotten.

"Zak? Are you okay? Are you gonna get up, or do I have to pick you up and move you myself?" Bad asked softly. Skeppy paused but slowly started to stand up, shakily. When he started to fall again, Bad caught him and picked him up, putting him on his bed.

"Are you okay, Zak? Do you need any help, or-" Bad was cut short by the shorter boy's steady breathing.

"Aw, he's asleep! How cute!" he thought, blushing.

"Sweet dreams, you adorable little muffin!" he said, lightly placing a kiss on Skeppy's forehead.

"Oh my god, he called me cute and kissed me! Yay! Maybe Darryl does have a few feelings for me, or maybe he's just being a good friend... I hope he actually does have feelings towards me though! That would be great, so I can finally tell him I'm in love with him!" Skeppy's thoughts screamed at him and his heart raced. Bad had left the room and Skeppy was smiling when he finally drifted off to sleep, dreaming about CuteBoyHalo, the love of his life.

____________________________________________________________

(705 words)

Question: Would you guys prefer longer chapters and fewer updates, or shorter chapters and more updates? (Comment your answer) <3