1// just the beginning

Izuku's POV (trigger warning)
For many years, my childhood best friend, Bakugo Katsuki bullied me. It wasn't until middle school that i solves this problem for him.

Sometime after school during middle school, my childhood friend and crush, kacchan told me to take a swan dive off the school rooftop. It only took those words for me to end this life.
I stood on the rooftop...alone. No one knew what i was doing, no one cared. So i jumped...

To my surprise, i woke up in a hospital bed. My mom crying on one side of me and Mitsuki-san standing next to my mother on the phone. That was the last thing i remember until i closed my eyes and heard doctors running into the room.

Around a week later, i woke up. The same people beside me just a different position. My mother sleeping and Mitsuki-san talking to the doctor. I waited for the doctor to leave and sat up. I could tell i startled Mitsuki-san because of her quick reaction to run up to me. She asked me questions that movie stars were asked.
    "Oh! You're awake! What's your name, age, and where are you?"
It took me a second to answer due to having a dry throat. "Izuku Midoriya, i'm 14, and i think i'm in the hospital."
Mitsuki let out a long sigh of relief. She walked over to my mother and lightly shook her awake. My mom was surprised to see me, she cried of course. The doctors came in sometime during the evening and informed my mom that i would be in the hospital for a little while longer. The doctor then asked her if they could talk out of the room. Mitsuki-san kept trying to call someone but they didn't seem to be answering.

A few days later
My mother had told me that the doctor suggested placing me in a psychiatric ward. I listened to her speak and nodded to everything she asked me. So that was the day i lost my freedom. It didn't bother me what bothered me was the fact that kacchan didn't visit me throughout this week. It was upsetting but i couldn't let it bother me...

Bakugo's POV
The old hag kept calling me trying to make me pick up but i declined it every time. Why should i care for some quirkless nerd that didn't have enough skill to even kill himself properly...although it does disappoint me that he took what i said seriously.
The old hag texted me this time.
"Izuku-kun has been discharged from the hospital, ill be home late"
i left her on read, she texted again
"Leave me on read again brat i dare you. Anyway would you mind starting dinner we're going to have it with Inko and izuku."
i texted back
"fine"
Rolling my eyes i got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. This dinner was gonna kill me.

(time skip to the next morning cause i'm too lazy to write about dinner)
Izuku's POV
I threw my packed bags into the trunk of Mitsuki-san's car. Masaru was talking to mitsuki-san and mom about driving safely their, he then wished me a good recovery and went to join kacchan on the porch. I slowly put my hand up to my waist and waved at him. We drove off.
The hospital looked welcoming and the staff was very kind. The nurse who was assigned to me, named Ainu Amari showed me to my room with mitsuki-san and mom following us. She told me the visiting hours and bedtime plus the hours she would check in. She then bowed and left us alone. My mom hugged me tightly, she started talking about how i'll be safer here and how much she loves me. All i did was hug back. Mitsuki-san joined in and pulled my mom off of me. Mom and Mitsuki waved goodbye and left. I sat down on the bed, watching the sunset. This was the beginning of fixing my life...i was ready.