2//remembering the past

(time skip) 4 years later

Izuku's POV
A few years had passed. I was still living in the hospital. Kacchan has been visiting me every weekend bringing things from his parents and mine.

Every weekend he'd give me the details on what had been going on at home and at school. About a month after i had started living in the ward of kacchan visited me with a letter in hand . He handed me the letter.
I opened it and read: We are glad to inform you that you have been accepted into U.A. High School.
I stopped reading, looked up at him, and slightly smiled.
"That's wonderful kacchan, i'm so glad for you."
Kacchan pulled a chair up to my bed, sat down and grabbed my hand: "I'm really sorry, Deku..."
I took my hand out of his and placed both of them on his cheeks. He looked up at me.
"Katsuki...there is no reason to apologize so please stop, I told you i've never hated you. so please for my sake stop apologizing."
He nodded and looked down towards his backpack. He pulled out a small framed picture of all might that was signed, a notebook and pencil, and some candies: "The framed picture is from all might...I told him i had a friend who adores him. Your mom is busy with work but told me to bring you these candies and the notebook is from me...i'm sorry for blowing up no.13."
(back to present time)
He pulled the chair up to my bed and sat down. He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of his hero suit. I snatched the phone from his hand, grabbed my hero analysis notebook and started sketching, while kacchan gave out the details of his encounter with the villain named All for One.

A few minutes had passed, I was finished with the sketch and notes about kacchan and he had finished up telling the story. My nurse had walked in a while after the story was over. She greeted kacchan and handed him the pills i needed to take, she then stood next to him with water.
Kacchan handed me the pills, i took them and swallowed, drinking the glass of water afterwards, opened my mouth and showed the nurse i had swallowed. She then left the room telling kacchan he had five minutes left.

Kacchan picked up his bag, threw it over his shoulder, bent over kissed my cheek and walked towards the door: "bye nerd, see you next week"
"bye kacchan"