3//meeting his extras

Izuku POV

The week flew by fast. Kacchan decided to visit me on Friday instead of Saturday. Why? Well he brought some friends with him or as he referred to them as his extras. One was named Kirishima and the other was Uraraka, kacchan referred to them as shitty hair and round face.

Uraraka walked up to me introducing herself and trying to grab my hand. Kacchan pushed her away before she could saying "Hands off, he doesn't belong to you.", pulling me into a hug. Kirishima and Uraraka were both shocked at what was said.

A moment later and it seemed like Uraraka remembered something, she pulled her backpack into her lap. "I bought something for you yesterday after Bakugo-kun accidentally mentioned you," She handed the pink bag filled with sweets to me "I hope you like it, i didn't really know what to get so i got some of the best sweets in Tokyo!"

I thanked her and apologized for the inconvenience. She shook her quickly speaking; "It wasn't a problem! I buy sweets everyday!"

When she was finished speaking, Kirishima looked at me all embarrassed; "Sorry...I didn't know we were suppose to bring something. I'll totally get you something next time I come!"

Kacchan gave Kirishima a death glare. "What did you say, Shitty hair?! You aren't coming next time! You weren't suppose to come this time! Same goes for you Round Face!"

Uraraka-san his behind the table as kacchan started setting small explosions off. "Gifts arent necessary because of the weekly gifts Kacchan brings, but i still appreciate the effort." Uraraka-san and Kirishima-kun looked at Kacchan with this surprising look their face; "you visit him weekly?"

Kacchan looked away slightly blushing with small pops coming from his hands. I couldn't help but giggle which seemed to grab everyone's attention especially kacchan's. He rushed up to me, grabbing my hands and pulling them up to his cheeks. "That's the first time you've laughed in years!" With him still holding my hands i look away blushing. "I guess it was..."

There were a few camera clicks heard. Kacchan threw a glare at Uraraka-san; "WHATCHA GOT THERE ROUND FACE!!" Uraraka-san ran away from the table behind kirishima-kun. While Kacchan was threatening Uraraka-san, Kirishima-kun ran up to me asking me if i wanted anything for the next time her visits. Kacchan realized he was close to me and he pulled his back into the wall. I giggled again and thought of something i wanted.
"A thing i'd like...hm.. i'd love to see my mother again but that'd be something only kacchan would be able to do, but for now a strawberry short cake would be good!"

Uraraka-san and Kirishima-kun looked at each other and nodded. My nurse walked into the room; "I'm sorry to break the fun up, but visiting hours are over and Izuku-kun needs to take his medicine." Kirishima-kun and Uraraka-san nodded, waved goodbye, and left.

Kacchan waited for them to leave them room, grabbed his bag, kissed my cheek, promised to visit next week, and left. My nurse winked at me making me blush from the embarrassment. "Well that's the most i've ever heard you laugh since he's visited...have you forgiven him already?"

I sighed, looking out the window; "I never held a grudge, he was just the push i needed to start my life and i'm glad he was."

I've been having some trouble finding words to write this but i finally got them out anyway i hope to get the next chapter right after this one!
Also, would you enjoy reading a bakugo x fem!deku? or a teacher! deku x student! bakugo? i'll write both just which one first?