5//home sweet home?

The next few days flew by fast, Izuku waited for Thursday to arrive. Even if he wasn't able to see his mother, it'd still be nice to see his old home.

Thursday arrived, Bakugo was helping gather Izuku's small items. Once everything was packed, Bakugo grabbed Izuku's hand and pulled him out of the miserable room. "Let's go before your nurse kidnaps you..again."
Earlier as soon as Bakugo arrived, Izuku's nurse came in to check on the way they were packing things. She was kicked out by another nurse, who apologized multiple times.

Izuku look around the small room one last time before squeezing Bakugo's hand and walking forward with him. "Yeah! Let's go!"

As the two boys got closer to the front entrance, Izuku's nurse could be seen holding something. She looked pissed. "tch..Izuku.. dear, what did i say about forgetting your pills!!"

Izuku looked to the ground, he silently giggled, looked up at his nurse and said "..not too?"  He walked up to the nurse to the pills out of her hand and placed them in the front pocket of his bag. 
Once Bakugo had finished signing Izuku out, he took his bag, and grabbed the younger boy's hand. "Let's go?" Izuku nodded, hugged his nurse and went out behind Bakugo.
Ainu(Izuku's nurse) was crying, "They are so cute.. geez where can i find a love like that?"
The lady at the front desk looked at her then at the boys, "Well.. remember how long it took Izuku to finally start talking to Bakugo? It wasn't until two years ago that Izuku finally came out of his shell. Hell, he didn't even talk to us and we were the ones taking care of him."
Ainu sighed, "I suppose you're right. I still can't get Izuku to tell me why he and Bakugo started dating. Oh well.. maybe at their wedding." Ainu walked off snickering.

By this time, Bakugo had already helped Izuku get into his car.  The two boys were headed towards their future. Of course, it took a while, but they eventually arrived. Izuku fell asleep on the silent drive there. So Bakugo, not wanting to wake up his angel, decided to carry him inside. He was greeted by his mother, who then took Izuku's bag upstairs and into Bakugo's room.

Bakugo laid Izuku on his bed, pulling a blanket over him. He then grabbed his phone and sat on the bed with Izuku's head on his lap. He opened his phone and went into the group chat his stupid classmates started. It was mostly Denki and Sero sending memes back and forth with Iida asking what they were. Bakugo was never one to text first so when he sent the message it scared everyone.
BAKUGO POV
(group texting starts)
Boom Boom💥- Is there anyway to get a fucking special entrance ID thing for tmrw?
Pikachu- oh bro why?
Floaty- umm..i think so you'd have to ask Aizawa tho...why?
Momo- Yes, it would arrive through email however.
Sonic- On such short notice, how come?
Boom Boom💥- Izuku is visiting until Monday and I don't want him to be alone while my parents are at work.
Momo- Why doesn't Midoriya stay with his mother?
Boom Boom 💥- That's the thing..his weird ass mom took a "business trip" for three weeks. It's most likely just an excuse not to see him bc she doesn't really like him.
Floaty- WHAT! I thought he said you and his mother got him gifts!
  Boom Boom 💥 changed their name to Bakugo
Bakugo- I got him those gifts. I didn't want to break his heart by telling him his mother didn't want to see him. Hell, it doesn't matter, my parents love him way more than Inko does.
Iida- Well, talk to Aizawa and see. The answer will most likely be yes, but you never know.
Bakugo- yeah i will
Bakugo- I swear if anyone says anything to Izuku i'll kick your ass.
   Bakugo left the chat
Alien Queen- well that was rude...who is Izuku anyway?
Pikachu- Yeah, why does it seem like everyone has met this kid?
Momo- Izuku Midoriya is a patient at a mental hospital. He and Bakugo seem to be dating but they haven't confirmed it with us yet. He and Bakugo have known each other since childhood. The only ones who have met him would be Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka, tsuyu, kirishima, and I.
mineta- so when was bakugo gay? Is this kid cute?
Floaty- Back off mineta, this kid is way out of your league and if you say anything I'll move you out of this world with my quirk.