good stuff + announcement?

Ok ik I'm really late but thank you all so much for 100k plus reads on King of the Woodlands! I wrote this book on a whim a couple years ago when I was 13 with little to no planning, and I'm so grateful that so many people took a chance on an amateur preteen author. The amount of kind comments and feedback I've gotten is overwhelming.

And while I'm considering a sequel, I personally think this book is better off as a stand-alone. You can interpret what happens next to Lilibeth and her dragon king — I leave doors open for a reason.

But I am in the process of drafting another book set in the same universe as Lilibeth and the Woodland King, and unlike this story, it's much darker and you get to see a whole different side of the world Lilibeth lives in. (Hint: if you go back far enough in King of the Woodlands where Lilibeth is in the library, this new novel is gonna be set in one of those places. Think palm trees, the sea, and swashbucklers.)

For those who read King of the Woodlands, I'm leaving a bunch of little references to Lilibeth's story in the pages. I'm a bit nervous about publishing it, but when I do I hope you guys give it the same energy you gave King of the Woodlands.

With all that being said, please feel free to leave feedback and constructive criticism on King of the Woodlands! And once again, thank you all for your support. It means the world to me.