A Hard Days Night

September 8th, 1960
*diana's pov*

-

"Yes George! Me and Cynthia are coming out to see you guys!" You exclaimed.

"Are you guys really?!"

"Yes! We've been wanting to for a while, but now we finally pooled enough money together. We'll be there next week!"

You knew George was smiling on the other end of the phone. You just knew it, and you were smiling as well.

"Would the boat be okay for the baby?" George asked.

"Yes, I'm just about 3 months. Everything will be fine," you laughed at his cute worry, "And hopefully while I'm there I can talk to Paul properly."

You had called Paul a few weeks ago, and George said that things have gotten better between the two of them, but nothing was sealed over. You wanted to talk to Paul about this in person.

"I'll see you in a week then," George said.

"I can't wait," you said smiling.

"Me either. I love you," he said.

"I love you too," you replied and hung up.

~*~*~

September 17th, 1960

-

"I think I see them!" Cynthia said, looking out the boat window.

You quickly sat up in your seat and looked outside and sure enough it was them.

John, Paul and George.

Your lovely George that you hadn't seen in a month. He looked as if he'd matured in such a tough place like this.

As soon as the boat docked, you and Cynthia snatched up your bags and hopped off the boat.

You ran down the dock, dodging all the people, making your way towards the boys.

You saw them smiling and waving in the distance.

Cynthia ran faster than you and jumped into John's arms.

"Cyn!" He exclaimed, kissing her all over.

It was your turn then to jump into George's arms. When you did you nuzzled your head into the crook of George's neck and he spun you around, his arms wrapped tightly around you.

"I have missed you so much," you said to him.

George set you back down, "You're so much more beautiful than I remember."

You kissed him at that remark and hugged him once more.

After that you turned to Paul and hugged him tightly as well.

"I missed you Paulie," you said during the hug.

"I missed you too," he whispered back.

You pulled back from the hug and looked at him, wiping a piece of hair out of his eyes.

"You look older," you squinted, getting a good look at him.

"It's only been a month Diana, how much older can I be?" he laughed.

"Always older than me," you replied.

He chuckled and smiled. You loved this moment.

~*~*~

All of you had been together for a few hours now. You had gotten lunch and got caught up with each other.

You had sat in between George and Paul and thoughts continuously crossed your mind about your future talk with Paul.

"Paul," you said quietly so only the two of you could hear, "Can we go somewhere to talk?"

Paul nodded slowly and got up from the table, excusing yourselves.

-

Paul had brought you to the room they all were staying in. It was dark and just had a few beds. Nothing close to fancy.

You sat down on a bed, motioning Paul to sit with you.

Both of you sat in silence for a few seconds, not knowing what to say to each other.

"I don't want you to be mad at me Paul," you said first.

"I don't want to be but-"

"But you are..." you finished his sentence. You felt tears well up in your eyes a little. It hurt that you didnt have even the slightest approval from your older brother who you've always looked up to.

"I'm disappointed Diana, that's what," he sighed, running his fingers through his hair, "how could you and George be so- stupid!?" He spat.

You scoffed, "I'm sorry Paul, but you did the same exact thing, but George isnt over here telling me to get an abortion! Or forcefully making us get married!"

He shook his head in frustration.

"I just want your help with all of this Paul, because you're my big brother."

"What's your whole plan then Diana? What does 5 years look like for you?" He said, looking straight into me, scaring me a bit.

"I-I dont know. I haven't thought that far..."

"Exactly. Neither you or George have any money for a baby or a house. Are you gonna get married someday? Will George have to stop being in the band and stay with you and the baby, give up his dreams of being a guitarist?"

"I don't know Paul!" You exclaimed, a few tears rolling down your cheeks.

Paul stood up and headed for the door.

"Look Diana, I want to be honest with you," he sighed, "Until you have a real plan, I don't know what I can do to help you. You can't live at home forever."

You looked up at him through your watery eyes and nodded.

"I know," you replied.

-
-
-
Well... *cough cough* I havent updated since August.... 👀 anyways I'm ALIVE sooo yeah.. Thanks for 43k!!❤❤ hope you enjoy!