CHAPTER TWO

[LEE HAEWOON'S POV]

I glanced at the building in front of me. The BigHit Entertainment owned by my uncle Bang Shi Hyuk. I glared at my right side only to see many girls holding some banners or something.

"Are you ready?" I look behind me only to see Jinah, my friend. She has her hand on my shoulder while smiling at me. Even though I don't remember her, since she's my friend three years ago I'll treat her like a friend of mine.

I'm kinda nervous because it's my first time, managing some group of boys even though I don't have any experience at it.

I suddenly remembered what my uncle and me talked about and the reason why I'm here in front of his company after I got discharged from the hospital.

"So I have this popular group and they're begging for me to have a female manager..." uncle said after we finished greeting and catching up with each other while Haejung is sitting on my lap.

"And?" I asked confusedly while Haejung is busy playing with my fingers.

"I decided to asked you this..." he inhaled first before looking at me.

"I want you to be their manager when I'm gone for three months" I didn't react at first cause I thought I heard it wrong. But when my brain finally processed what uncle told me.

"Wait what?!" I asked making Haejung startled a little bit. He's not asking me! He's telling me like I don't have a choice but to follow him!

"I know you're not that good when it comes to managing but I don't have a choice" uncle said while looking down at the floor. I let out an air in disbelief way before looking at uncle. Me? Me who's good at everything is not good in managing?

"Who said I'm not good? I can prove them that they're wrong..." I said before smirking, uncle smiled before clapping his hands together.

"It's settled, you'll manage them for three months and if you want to continue managing, then I'll let you manage my other group because after three months the boys you'll manage will have their original manager which is a male," I nodded while uncle bid his goodbye and told me to go to his company if I'm ready to manage and meet the boys.

And now I find myself outside my uncle's company with Jinah who I met at the hospital.

"I'll just buy some water," I nodded at Jinah before she leaves. While waiting for Jinah, I decided to enter the company out of boredom but a guard didn't let me in.

What the?

"Sorry, you're not allowed," I frowns at the guard while a girl from the crowd went to me while she's smiling at me.

"Hey, are you an army?" I look at her confusedly.

Army? As in military?

I shook my head.

"Oh, I thought you're an army like us, anyways you can't go inside because they're strict especially our boys are really popular," she explained while I'm just looking at her.

Imagine what would happened if she knew that I'm the manager of the boys she's talking about.

"Come with us," I let her drag me to the crowd.

"Hey! She's not an army and she tried to enter the building," the girl said while her friends look at me, curiously.

"Oh? Really?" asked the girl while walking near us. Suddenly the crowd screams making my ear almost bleed.

"Oh my gosh! Namjoon glared at the window! He saw us!" a girl screams before squealing loudly.

If I become a manager I'll always need to deal with this fangirls. Damn.

I glared at the two girls who's now busy fangirling. I'll thanked that 'Namjoon' guy later. I walked back at the front door of the building and tried to glare inside the building.

"Oh! Uncle!" the guard went to me and told me that I'm not allowed. If he knew I'm the niece of their boss I'm sure he wouldn't treat me like this!

"Uncle!" I shouted again, gaining the attention of my uncle. He smiled when he saw me and went to me that's why the guard finally let me in.

"Haewoon! You're here!" uncle smiled while I went to him to hug him. I'm slightly taller than him and I find it cute.

"So you're ready to meet them now-"

"That's my bread!" a blue haired tall guy said while frowning at the pink haired with mullet guy. And now both of our attention of uncle is on the two.

"But! This is my favorite!" the pink haired guy defended before hugging the bread. I look at them amusingly.

Do all of their artists are like this? Cause it's amusing to me now.

"Bang PD-nim! Yeonjun doesn't want to give me my bread," the blue haired said to my uncle while pouting. I look at him and all I could say is he's so tall!

"But! I got it first!" the Yeonjun guy said before walking near us. I hid behind my uncle's back even though I can't hide cause I'm taller than him and these guys are tall as hell.

"Your manager can buy breads so don't fight in front of my niece just because of a bread," uncle said to them while the two nods before one of them glare at me.

"Who is she Bang PD-nim?" Yeonjun asked while I smiled slightly at him.

"She's my niece and she will be the temporary manager of you seniors," their mouth formed an 'o' while looking at me.

"I'm Yeonjun," the pink haired guy said before smiling at me.

"I'm Soobin," the blue haired guy said before smiling as well. He has dimples making me want to pinch his cheeks.

"I didn't know you have a high IQ" a blurred guy said before chuckling making his dimple appears.

I'm so close from seeing the face of the guy with dimples!

I glared at Soobin.

Maybe he's the guy in my dreams? But I'm not sure!

"Let's go and meet the boys now," uncle said while Yeonjun and Soobin pouts.

"How I wish we have a female manager like you, Haewoon noona" I shivered when Yeonjun called me noona.

I feel like someone called me like that too, except Yeonjun and Haejung. And I know it's one of the guys in my dreams.

"That's their practice room, it's currently their break and it's perfect time for you guys to meet," uncle said while we're walking towards the practice room.

This hallway seems familiar to me. I sighs before standing infront of the door. Behind this door is the boys I will manage.

I slowly opened the door only to be greeted with a seven pairs of eyes looking at me with wide eyes.

Damn. Why do I feel like this feeling and atmosphere is familiar to me? Like this scene happened to me before?