CHAPTER FIVE

[LEE HAEWOON'S POV]

I'm not in a good mood right now cause I didn't sleep last night.

"Hi noona, It's me Yeonjun!" Yeonjun greets as he saw me at the hallway with his four members behind him.

Did I said I'm not in a good mood right now? Well now I'm in a good mood.

"Haewoon noona!" Soobin waves at me from behind of Yeonjun while smiling widely.

"Hey guys" I greeted.

"Guys let's introduce ourselves to Haewoon noona properly" Soobin said to his co-members.

And they all nodded. I smiled before they stand side by side. Damn, they're tall.

"Hi noona! I'm Huening Kai the youngest of TXT" the guy with foreigner look introduces.

"I'm Beomgyu, nice to meet you, noona" Beomgyu said then bows in front of me.

"Oh no need for formality" I told him while waving my hands.

But Beomgyu only smiled then Soobin went infront.

"Hi Haewoon noona I'm Soobin" Soobin said smiling widely until I can see his dimple.

"I'm Taehyun" Taehyun said while waving at me so I wave back at him smiling.

"And I'm Yeonjun!" Yeonjun said while smiling making his eyes disappear.

"And we are TXT" they all said in unison before they bow to me.

"And I'm Haewoon noona I'm the temporary manager of your seniors, BTS" I introduce myself to them too before bowing.

"Aww I wish you will become our manager too" Kai said while pouting at me, making me pinch his cheeks.

"You're so cute~" I said, still pinching his cheeks with both hands.

"Noona, how can you pinch his cheeks when you can pinch mine" Yeonjun said while frowning.

"Noona---oh Jungkook hyung!" Soobin said while looking behind me then they all bow. So I turn my head behind me making me look up at the person behind me, their Jungkook hyung.

"Noona, I've been looking for you. Seokjin hyung wants to talk to you," Jungkook said then smiled at me with his famous bunny smile.

"And good morning, guys" Jungkook said while looking at five boys in front of us.

"Uhm, Haewoon noona and Jungkook hyung, we need to practice now, see you around," Yeonjun said then bows followed by the others and went to their practice room.

"Noona? Let's go?" Jungkook grab my hands dragging me towards their practice room.

.
.
.

"Manager Haewoon!" Taehyung shouted cheerfully as soon as I entered the room.

I showed his my fist so he pouts.

"Haewoon," Seokjin calls so I went to him.

"I'm sorry if the guys caused you a trouble,"

"Nah, it's okay," I said waving my hands infront.

"If you want, I'll cut their dicks and throw it at the oven for you," Yoongi at the corner said while raising his hand.

"Good idea!" I shouted then did a thumbs up at him making Jungkook and Taehyung look at each other and chuckled nervously.

"Noona, don't be mean we just want midnight snacks" Jungkook said while rubbing his head.

"You could've just told me! I'm your manager remember?" I said while frowning at them.

"Yeah! Manager Haewoon is right, So Taehyung and Jungkook don't do any stupid things from now on," Namjoon said while walking beside me, making me look up at his tall figure.

"Aish! Can't believe Taehyung got beaten up by a girl," Jimin said while Taehyung just look at him.

"Cause he's weak" Seokjin said while the others laugh except Taehyung.

"Oh? Me? Weak? But not in bed----" Hoseok immediately put his hand in Taehyung's mouth.

"Taehyung! watch your mouth!" Hoseok exclaimed while Seokjin shakes his head with a disgusted face at Taehyung.

I frowns at Taehyung.

"Don't mind Taehyung, he's just hungry" Namjoon said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh guys I heard you have a world tour next month!" I said excitedly because I'm curious what's the feeling when you're in a concert.

"Yeah, are you ready Manager? It's a tough work though" Jimin said while I smiled widely.

"I'm born ready"

.
.
.

"So you're saying that BTS is the boy group you will manage for the whole three months?!" Jinah asked with her wide eyes, she's looking at me while I only nod at her in response.

I'm currently at a coffee shop since I'm on break while I called Jinah since I left her yesterday.

"Since you're a manager could you possibly get me to the company?" Jinah asked then grips my hands making me flinch.

"I-I don't know" I replied to her while smiling slightly, she only frowns.

"But I can introduce you to them," I said making her smile again.

"Oh my gosh! Really?! I'm so excited!" she squeals while I only shook my head at her behavior.

"So tommorow I'll see them?" she asked and since I'm not sure if the boys have time I don't know what to asnwer to her.

"I---"

"Okay I'll go to your house and let's go to the company together" I only nods at her, slightly annoyed cause she cuts me off when I'm starting to talk.

Stupid, how can I introduce you to them without me. Of course you need to go with me.

.
.
.

"Manager! Where did you go?! I've been looking for you!" Taehyung said like a five years old while clinging onto me like his life depends on it.

"Yah! What happened to you?!" I asked Taehyung as I look up at him.

"Jimin doesn't want to give me my dumpling!" he looked down at me while pouting.

"Yah! It's mine!" Jimin at the corner said while eating his dumpling, the reason why him and Taehyung are arguing.

"Luckily, my banana is only for me" Jungkook said while hugging his banana milk into his chest.

"Manager! I want dumpling"

"Seriously?! You guys are arguing because of a dumpling?" I asked then puffed out my cheeks and look at them.

"Okay! I didn't need your stupid dumpling Jimin-sshi" Taehyung said while grinning then removes his arms that's clinging onto my arms.

"That's my boy! You shouldn't argue just because of----"

"Because I have a really cute dumpling here compared to your ugly dumpling!" Taehyung pinch my cheeks making me look at him with my wide eyes.

"Yah!" Jimin then throws his chopsticks he is using at Taehyung.

Making Taehyung quickly removes his hands at my cheeks and look at Jimin, who's grinning at him.

"YAH----"

"Okay! Stop guys! Taehyung and Jimin doesn't argue right?"

"Yeah! I'm good boy" Taehyung said while looking at Jimin.

"By the way, I want to introduce you all to someone" I said while they all look at me confusedly.

"Who?"

"My friend"

"Friend? A girl?" I nods while the seven of them look at each other.