CHAPTER SIX

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

"Ackkk! I can't wait to meet my idols!" Jinah squeals while they're walking inside the building.

It's Hybe building now and Haewoon know that BTS and TXT are not the only idols here.

"You're going to be their manager for three months right?" Haewoon nodded at Jinah, who's smiling widely.

"Do you think I can be a trainee here?" she asks, while her friend look at her before shrugging, it's not her position to answer if she can be a trainee here.

"Whoa! Hi noona!" Haewoon's attention shifts to Yeonjun who's with a guy who looks younger than him.

"Noona, this is Niki," Yeonjun introduces the younger guy to me.

"Nice to meet you, noona. I'm Niki of Enhypen," Niki smiles so Haewoon smiles at him too, before introducing herself as well.

"Enhypen?! The new group?!" Jinah asked loudly making the boys in front them to shift their gaze at her.

"Yes," Niki and Yeonjun said before bowing politely to Jinah.

"Where's the others?" Jinah asked while looking around the first floor.

"Manager Haewoon!" Haewoon look around to find Taehyung, the one who shouted her name.

"Wait---" Taehyung stops his track when he recognize the girl who's with his precious manager.

"Why the fuck that girl with Haewoon?" Taehyung asks to himself.

"Why you cursing, bud?" Namjoon asks before putting his arm to Taehyung's shoulder.

"That girl is our manager's friend in real life," Taehyung said, while glaring at Jinah.

"Oh shit, you're right," Namjoon cuss when he saw Jinah.

"I smell something fishy," Yoongi said while looking at his phone.

"Yeah cause there's someone here who's fishy," Namjoon said while Yoongi look up before frowning.

"Is that Jinah girl, existing?" Yoongi asked with his brows furrowed.

"Yeah," Taehyung said with blank expression.

"Haewoon noona!" the three boys shakes their head when Hoseok shouted while running to their manager with open arms.

"Oh hey Hoseok," Haewoon smiled at Hoseok who's smiling widely with his arms open.

"Hug me," Hoseok said while Haewoon frowns.

"Go hug Jimin or something," Haewoon said making Hoseok to frowns.

On the other hand, his three other members who's watching him, laughs when they saw him got rejected by Haewoon.

"How about me? Can I hug you?" Jinah asked before taking a step to get closer to Hoseok.

"Hell no," Hoseok said before hugging himself. His three other members laughs loudly.

Hoseok froze when he saw Jinah who's looking at him. His eyebrows furrowed when he recognize the girl he despise in his dreams.

The reason why the Haewoon in their dreams almost die.

"Haewoon let's go." Hoseok said seriously before holding the girl's wrist.

"Oh bye Yeonjun and Niki," Haewoon waves at the two before letting Hoseok drag her with Jinah following behind them.

"Good morning guys, is your face okay now Taehyung?" Haewoon ask while Taehyung nods, ignoring Jinah who's looking at him, with amusement in her eyes.

"I can't believe I'm you all!" Jinah squeals while the boys and Haewoon look at her.

"The pig's squeal is better than yours," Yoongi said. While the other boys look away to prevent themselves from laughing.

"Yoongi, chill," Haewoon said.

"Anyways where's the others?" Haewoon ask cause she wants to introduce Jinah to them.

While Haewoon and Jinah is walking in front of them, Hoseok whispered something to Taehyung.

"She didn't passed your vibe check?" Hoseok asked to Taehyung. While Taehyung nodded with blank expression.

"I really have this feeling that we need to be cautious around her," Namjoon said.

"Same," Hoseok said too.

"Hey Seokjin and Jimin," Haewoon greets when she saw the two inside the dance room.

"Oh hey, good morning---" Seokjin stops talking when he saw who's the other girl with Haewoon.

"Why the hell is she here?" his eyebrows furrowed while Hoseok and Namjoon went to him to calm him down.

"Dude, don't," Namjoon said while Seokjin sighs before nodding.

"Okay so is this the girl you want to introduce to us?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, so guys this is Jinah. My friend and she's also an ARMY,"

"Friend my ass," Seokjin murmurs.

"Hi! I'm Jinah! I hope we can be friends," Jinah said before smiling seductively.

Jimin squints his eyes to see if the girl is really smiling at them seductively. In their whole life being an idol, no ARMY has smiled at them like that.

"What kind of smile is that? It's pretty," Seokjin said sarcastically.

"Did you just said I'm pretty?!" Jinah squeals again while her friend beside her smiled at the boys. She can feel a secondhand embarrassment.

"Okay that's it. Let's practice now," Hoseok said before stretching.

"Can I practice with you all? I'll be a trainee here too," Jinah said before removing her jacket.

Haewoon frowns slightly before sitting at the floor.

"Where's Jungkook?" Haewoon asks when she notices that the boys are not complete.

"In the bathroom," Seokjin said, completely ignoring Jinah. He don't want to be rude but he didn't have a good feeling with Jinah.

"Teach me how to stretch," Haewoon's eyes widen when she saw her friend in her sports bra.

"Girl, you might feel cold," Haewoon said while Jinah look at her with a frown.

"I don't care," Jinah said making Haewoon to frowns. Is her friend really like that?

The six boys look at each other before nodding.

"Haewoon, you know how to dance right?" Hoseok asked while Haewoon nods.

"Yeah,"

"Jimin can you play 'Youth'?" Jimin salutes to Hoseok.

"I can teach the choreography of this to you," Hoseok said while Haewoon stands up.

"I hope I can learn the dance faster," Haewoon said before chuckling.

"This choreo is only for you," Jimin said before smiling.

"How about me?" Jinah interrupts while Seokjin scoffs at her.

"I don't care," Seokjin said copying how Jinah said that line to Haewoon.

"How I wish this dance can make you remember us," Hoseok said without knowing while Haewoon look at him, confusedly.

"If that's the case, then can we dance until I remember you all?" Hoseok's eyes widened while looking at Haewoon the other five boys has the same expression like him.

Jungkook who's ready to close the dance room's door behind him, froze.

"W-What?"