CHAPTER THREE

[LEE HAEWOON'S POV]

"Ayo! Hitman bang---" a guy with black hair and plump lips didn't finished talking when his attention went to me. I smiled slightly. Why do I feel like, this happened before but in a different way?

"Uh? W-Who are you?" the plump lips guy asked with his eyes wide open like he's shocked to see a goddess like me.

"Attention! This is my niece that I'm talking about. Luckily, she woke up and now she's ready to manage you all. Be nice to her," I watch how the total of seven boys nod at my uncle while he's looking at them. After many seconds, almost all of their attentions went to me.

I cleared my throat before speaking. I did my hair beautifully today, I also make sure I look good before going here. So I'm sure my first day will be good.

"I'm Lee Haewoon, I will be your manager for three months, so behave and don't be a pain in ass," I said seriously while looking at the boys. I can see them gulping so I'm trying my best to stay serious. I think they're older than me but here I am, managing them like a boss.

"C-Can we introduce ourselves now?" a tall guy asked, I slightly shivered when I saw his dimple. Another guy with a dimple again.

"Sure, introduce yourself first before continuing your practice," the dimple guy nodded before standing straight.

"I'm Kim Namjoon-"

"Kim Seokjin!" the plump lips guy interrupted making Namjoon to look at him.

"Min Yoongi," said the guy who's now laying down on the floor after looking at me out of curiousity.

"Jung Hoseok~" the guy with heart shaped smile said, all I can say is that he should be a sun cause he'll make someone happy just looking at his bright smile.

"Park Jimin," the guy behind Hoseok said, I thought my eyes is playing with me when Jimin winked at me. But no! That guy really winked at me!

"Kim Taehyung," said the guy with a serious face and deep voice.

"Jeon Jungkook," the guy with cute doe eyes said before smiling slightly making me take a glimpse of his bunny smile. Oh gosh! That's cute.

"BTS!" Namjoon and Hoseok said while they're looking at each other before hugging. I look at them in disbelief before glaring at uncle.

Taehyung on the other hand look at them while shaking his head.

"Dissapointed but not surprise," Taehyung murmurs.

Namjoon...

I think I heard it somewhere.

"I'll go now," uncle close the door leaving me all alone with the seven boys.

"Aha!" Jungkook who's near me, flinched when I shouted.

"What? What? What?" Jimin asked fastly while looking around.

"Namjoon!" I called to make sure he's the 'Namjoon' I heard.

"What? You remember me now?" he asked before pointing at himself.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"What?" Namjoon asked back while titling his head.

What does he mean about his question?

"Oh nothing," he said, sounding like a sad child.

"Ummm, yeah! I remember you!" I said to make him happy and my thoughts are right about making him happy again.

"W-What? You seriously remember me?!" Namjoon asked with his wide eyee while pointing to himself. Even Jimin, Jungkook and the others except Yoongi went near me, full of curiosity.

"Really?! So you remember us too?" Hoseok asked with hope in his eyes. Wait what?

"Uhh? I only remember Namjoon," I said before scratching the back of my neck. Hoseok pouts before nodding like he's defeated or something.

Why are they so strange?

"Me?" Namjoon asked, still pointing at himself.

"Yeah, cause I heard your name before I go here and I make sure that I'll thank you once I saw you," I said before smiling slightly.

"What?" Namjoon asked.

"What?" I asked.

"That's all? You don't remember anything? Like babysitting-" Seokjin put his hand to Taehyung's mouth to prevent him from talking. Seokjin smiled slightly at me before walking at the corner with Taehyung.

I look at Taehyung and Seokjin, suspiciously. Why do I feel like they're hiding something from me? Well nevermind.

I remove my jacket and put it above a shelf inside the practice room. Then I walk at the center of the room making the boys look at me.

"You can dance?" Hoseok asked while I nod at him. And now we'll have to catch up each other cause we'll be together for three months. Even if it's just three months, it's still a enough time to make memories with each other.

"You still remember- I mean you know the choreography of 'Youth' by Troye Sivan?" Hoseok asked while he's stretching.

"I don't know," I answered.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you're sleeping for three years," Hoseok said while scratching the back of his head.

"How dumb," Yoongi said who's now sitting after laying all the time.

"Hyung!" Hoseok pouts while Yoongi ignored him.

Are they always like this?

"Hey, Woonie- I mean manager Haewoon," Taehyung said so my attention went to him. I admit, all of them looks hella good.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you perhaps a lesbian?" Namjoon asked, who's standing beside Taehyung.

"Pardon?" I said.

"Pardon?" Jungkook went after me so my attention went to him.

"Are you lesbian?" Taehyung is the one who asked now.

"As in, L.E.S.B.I.A.N?" I asked and it shocked me when all of them nodded, even Yoongi.

I'm not lesbian but sometimes, I have a crush on a girl. But why the fuck is he asking me that question?

"What do you think?" I smirked while raising one of my eyebrows.

"It didn't worked," I heard Taehyung whispers to Namjoon.

"Y'all, it's still minutes since I know you all, but you guys are stressing me out now," I said while massaging my head.

"I can massage your head for you, maybe my beautiful hands can make you remember us," Seokjin said before walking towards me.

"Stop right there," Seokjin obeyed me. Oh thanks, holy pineapple on pizza.

My focus for now is how to manage these boys and ways how to find the boys in my dreams.

The bad boys that I babysit in my dreams.

My eyes widen at that thought, little by little my brain's remembering something, maybe someday my brain would thought about the one of the names of the boys in my dreams.

All I know is that, the bad boys I babysit in my dreams are in total of seven.

And my boys that I'm going to manage is seven too and they seems weird. What if...

What if they're the boys in my dreams?