Chapter Forty-One

Justin and I were both woken up as the plane bumped down on to UK soil. We both looked at each other smiling and jumped up. I grabbed his arm and he grabbed mine. ‘we’re in London!’ we both shouted grinning. I pulled my shoes on and Justin did the same. We were pushing each other out of the way to get to the door first. As the steps came down, we settled on both walking out at the same time.

We ran to the car and climbed in as fast as we could.

‘So where are we going first?’ I asked excitedly.

‘umm unfortunately to the Alan Carr interview.’ he laughed.

‘What? I thought that show was on live at night’ I said disappointed.

‘It is’ he laughed, ‘did you even look at your surroundings when you got off the plane?’

I rolled the window down, it was dark. As I rolled it back up Justin handed me my phone, ‘It’s nine already?’ I groaned slumping down in my seat.

Justin nodded laughing. ‘Wait this doesn’t count as one of our days does it?’ I at up.

He nodded slowly with a disappointed look on his face. I sighed, ‘But! We don’t have the MTV interview anymore!’ he grinned.

I titled my head, ‘I guess that means more time tomorrow’ I smiled a little.

We pulled up at the studio. ‘So have you done an interview with this guy before?’ I asked.

He shook his head, ‘No, but I watched his shows on you tube and he’s so funny!’ he laughed. His face turned serious, ‘Oh the fans across here .. They’re a little more passionate’ he said hesitantly. ‘So don’t let go of my hand!’ he said sternly.

‘Okay Dad!’ I scoffed laughing. However my jaw dropped when we opened the door. I grabbed Justin’s hand and held onto it for dear life. He pulled me through the crowd and we ran inside.

‘Thank god I don’t have my crutches anymore’ I said wide eyed as they shut the doors behind us. The next thing I knew we were swept into hair and make up. Apparently the outfit I had on was the one for the show so I didn’t need a new outfit.

We stood at the to of the stairs waiting for him to introduce us. I caught a glimpse of the crowd and what I was doing set in.

‘Holy Fucker! Justin I’ve not done an interview before!’ I said my eyes wide.

‘Oh nice time to panic’ he laughed, ‘well it’s too late now, just talk to him as if you’re chatting’ he grinned and we were told to go. I plastered on a smile as we walked out, hand in hand and everyone cheered.

Smiling we both sat on the couch opposite Alan who was beaming over at us.

We stood up again as he came over and hugged us both, ‘Hiya! Yous alright?’ he smiled warmly as we sat down.

‘We’re good’ Justin smiled as we sat down. I just sat there smiling, I decided my tactic was don’t speak unless spoken to. Well, you could probably have replaced me with a blow doll but I didn’t care, anything to avoid embarrassing me.

‘I see you’ve brought your gorgeous girlfriend with you’ Alan smiled and Justin beamed over at me proudly. I just laughed shyly. God why was I such a douche.

‘Now Molly we hear it was your birthday recently, how old was you?’ he grinned.

‘I was 16’ I smiled, the crowd cheered. Why was that a good thing?

‘Oh sweet sixteen’ he beamed over at me, laughed, ‘and you had a big party with all your celeb friends didn’t yah?

I nodded, ‘yeah it was Justin who organised it for me’ I said smiling over at him. The whole crowd and Alan said aww. Justin and I laughed embarrassed.